Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

B3277B10-C40B-4FC9-8034-EE41B0D642B0.jpeg
Colorway def grew on me.

I'm always late to these threads. Didn't hit on any raffles and wasn't able to cop on SNKRS but my patience got the best of me and paid resell for both of the waffles yesterday. Haven't bought much shoes this year so I dont feel as bad about paying resell.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope Nike went back to UPS delivery... FedEX doesn't deliver Saturdays.... my sacai Blazers sitting at the local warehouse.... won't get em until Monday smh

I'm always late to these threads. Didn't hit on any raffles and wasn't able to cop on SNKRS but my patience got the best of me and paid resell for both of the waffles yesterday. Haven't bought much shoes this year so I dont feel as bad about paying resell.

I really thought about paying resell too but with the black/white and white/grey color ways upcoming I’d rather have those I think.

Yes they did!! Delayed W for me.

Idk why people say Concepts is shady. I’ve won so many grails from them. Real friendly crew over in the Boston area location (where I go).

B156AB97-1AAF-46F3-9A31-19932DEFE7BC.png
I might've seen you in line. I hit on the Blue Waffles. First raffle W from them.

I really thought about paying resell too but with the black/white and white/grey color ways upcoming I’d rather have those I think.
Majority of my shoes are black, white, grey, neutral or just a little splash of multis. Not much blues or bright colors so might as well get these since it's so unique too. Really feeling the black/white cw as well, I have a feeling those won't resell as much so ill try to get those too after striking out on all these raffles again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone tried their Blazers yet and can tell if they’re as uncomfy as other Blazers? I can’t stand my Off White since they’re so hard in the outsole and just generally not comfortable at all.

man there better be a significant undercut come monday/tuesday... a saving of $20-$30 won't be worth all the effort checking stockx prices and this thread lol

Question for the Blue waffle owners. Does you pair come with extras?
My Green pair came with an extra set of black laces. Just curious if blue was the same, came with a different color or nothing at all. Thanks.

PO

Question for the Blue waffle owners. Does you pair come with extras?
My Green pair came with an extra set of black laces. Just curious if blue was the same, came with a different color or nothing at all. Thanks.

PO
didnt get any extra on my blue, got blacks with green as well

Just got the concepts email for the sacai blazers last night at 10 pm, which seems weird.

I’m in De which is a 2 1/2 drive to nyc. Idol of its even worth it, really wanted the waffles instead.

Back
Top Bottom