Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

Mache custom
65258034_493017941239585_3744317782891042078_n.jpg

:wow::wow:
Whoa, those nice.

Finally took the plunge and wore em today. Took like 25 minutes to relace them, and I'm still getting used to walking on these. They feel v unstable but I'm sure that's just the platforminess of them.

SO clean on feet! Def gonna get a lot of wear while it's summer

I have mild ocd when it comes to laces, its gotta all lay flat and even out in length at the tips at the end. I see your first lace hole and I'm already triggered :lol:

I have mild ocd when it comes to laces, its gotta all lay flat and even out in length at the tips at the end. I see your first lace hole and I'm already triggered :lol:

These waffle racers are going to drive you absolutely nuts then. I’ll be a good pal and take them off your hands. :smile:

Can’t stand when people are so sloppy with their laces. Ruins the shoes.

Also, I’m probably gonna just do the white laces in the Whites... double lacing is kinda dumb.

I know its just 2 sets of laces on top of each other, but these things were a mission and a half to lace up haha

Finally took the plunge and wore em today. Took like 25 minutes to relace them, and I'm still getting used to walking on these. They feel v unstable but I'm sure that's just the platforminess of them.

SO clean on feet! Def gonna get a lot of wear while it's summer

Ugh. I’d hate to wear something that takes so long to lace every time I wear em. Plus the unstableness will hurt the anatomy of your body in the long run.

I'm sure these will be more sought after than the OGz lol

And they going for $500+ rn
That’s the price for the OGs before the release date too.

Some of the OGs sizes was $800-$1000 one month before release.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom