Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

Nike will ***** out the Sacai collab like they did the off-white's. Theres at least one more wave of these coming.
Yeah sneaker news unboxing video said they already have seen new versions with different materials... so theres more coming for sure.

Same here bro. Literally haven’t seen ANY LA winners. I’ve been checking my emails every 2 minutes lmao.

End of Day- UNDFTD has a ton of pairs..goodluck

Also BIG LOL if you think Undercovers are better than Sacai's. Undercovers look horrible aesthetically wise and look flimsy AF

What brings you here then? Serious question too. Def agree cuz the Undercovers are super comfy whereas the Sacais lack that sturdy structure. Both are cool so I can see both sides, but aesthetically the Sacais look much harder imo.
Maybe to see people's opinions between Sacai vs Undercover, market value notwithstanding.

I'll agree that Undercover Daybreaks are underpriced and Sacais Waffles are overpriced, but make no mistake about it: Sacais >>>>> Daybreaks.

Daybreaks are cool and all, but no one will talk about them in 5-10 years. Sacais are going to be classics, as long as Nike doesn't over-flood the market with dozens of colorways.
They may just over flood the market and the hype may likely die out. Limited nature of the release is only thing keeping prices high imo.

Daybreaks are sturdier, and some might say more comfortable as an all-day wear, and as a result may hold up better over time.

Aesthetic wise, Sacai's have the edge but some may prefer the meaner and more aggressive looking Undercover, with its samurai x shark teeth along the heel counter or whatever you wanna call it.

Sacai's just feel too soft for me on the upper. I don't think they are durable at all and are better for show, or temporary wear.

Sacais are a work of art, and I don't say that lightly. They're a masterpiece. Daybreaks are cool but nothing special. They really aren't comparable IMO.

I agree with you that the Sacais seem flimsy, but the sneaker just transcends issues like that. A shoe this beautiful, you just have to overlook the bad parts (flimsy, overpriced, mid-sole protrudes a little too much) and appreciate the greatness.

I may change my opinion if my pair ends up getting ripped, especially because I paid the current going rate (size 8 ). :sick::smh:

Last edited:
it's looking like Black > White > Purple for most people

its a Draw on thursday so its not like people not gonna go for a certain cw even if they don't want it

Wish they would only allow 1 color. And the purple pair nice. I put that over the other 2. Purple, white, then black.

Entered the raffle at A Ma Maniére and I’m about 90% sure didn’t get down my email correctly. RIP.

It doesn't matter. They backdoor anyway. J/K i'm just saying that because I've never won there before.

I already know they back door. They’re practically the only place in Atlanta getting them. Too many high clientele customers come through. Trying to justify resell but I’m trying to figure out how much I really like them

giphy.gif

Contemplating pulling the triggers on these resell before the storm that is Thursday. I’m not sure if I’m being consumed by hype or not but these are special. The Barney joints are just way too crazy

Back
Top Bottom