Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

Nike shipment came the other day. Hit on the barneys but noticed not one but TWO boxes at my doorstep.

First box was the Barneys as expected. Didn't know what the second box was so opened that as well and low and behold...

another pair of Barneys came lol. Checked my CC and sure enough, only 1 charge happened. Guess I was blessed!

Barneys do look dope though. I have the Green Gustos as well and like both of them.
In b4 you get an influx of DMs offering retail for that pair

Nike shipment came the other day. Hit on the barneys but noticed not one but TWO boxes at my doorstep.

First box was the Barneys as expected. Didn't know what the second box was so opened that as well and low and behold...

another pair of Barneys came lol. Checked my CC and sure enough, only 1 charge happened. Guess I was blessed!

Barneys do look dope though. I have the Green Gustos as well and like both of them.

Lol Nike won’t even let me pay for one pair of Sacais, but they can send you a free pair :lol:

Bro what kind of sorcery. Is this lol

3234FFAA-E1B3-47A8-B8BD-807B57F4858F.jpeg

Another reason to pull the trigger now. Fakes are about to flood the market because this is the new “it” shoe in the sneaker world and in high fashion

Welp...I guess I just bought the Barney’s. Woke up..decided to submit $495 on GOAT and it was accepted in 1 min. I told myself I’ll give it one hour and if it doesn’t get accepted I’m deleting my bid too.

Not sure if it’s been said in this thread but, holy **** the Sacais smell so good. Reminds me of that classic new shoe smell from the 90s

The smell transported me back to the 90s for a hot second. I had to do a double take cause I couldn’t believe my nose. As a matter of fact I can’t wait to go home today, and take a few huffs from the ziplocks they’re in. Literally; The sweet smell of nostalgia:smile:

Welp, I just spent way too much on the Gusto Greens off StockX. Paid more for the pair today than I have all resale for like almost two years. Been really good about not paying resale on much but I had to have a pair of waffles.

Black and White never went below 600 in my size and Barney’s never dropped below 500 either, so I just said screw it and paid the extra for the Gustos. By far the best colorway to me.

Now, no more waffles for me unless I get em for retail.

Those blacks are going up like crazy. Seller asking for $700 for size 9. Im actually kinda surprised. I didn't think it will pass the Green Gusto or the Blue/Red pair.

The smell transported me back to the 90s for a hot second. I had to do a double take cause I couldn’t believe my nose. As a matter of fact I can’t wait to go home today, and take a few huffs from the ziplocks they’re in. Literally; The sweet smell of nostalgia:smile:

Fakes will never be able to replicate that glorious smell

Back
Top Bottom