Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

straight to feet

916F61BE-31A8-4966-8FFD-D36AC502B6BC.jpeg

My brother never got notification, but was able to purchase the navy pair! He wasn’t even checking for them, he was checking for access on the off-white dunks and happened to notice he had assess to these! Lucky.

I never did. Even when I was on the app at 11:59, I still had to reload the Frag x Sacai page in order to be able to purchase.

only reason I knew I had access is because theuserjohnny theuserjohnny told me to check on desktop, where it showed the EA banner

Ey glad I could help!

I got a notification push at 9am... but prior to that I checked the tab on the SNKRs app where it shows old notifications and I couldn't help but notice that they had my "EA" notification for the Sacai at the bottom of it.

Which is odd because it should be at the top since it would have been a recent notification. I had to scroll past all my Ls to eventually just see it there at the bottom :lol: .

didn't get the got em screen. It was just spinning submit payment. But I got the email I got them lol. It was a good day

1629219369057.png

Yeah same, I was on desktop and it kept spinning so I panicked and switched over to my phone... same thing but then I saw the email pop up.

Surprised the grey are going for more in terms of resale.

Thought it'd be the navy since that's fragments signature color

I didn't know fragment signature colors are navy. I feel like fragment has used multiple different colors for past shoe releases. Either way I'm a big fan of the color navy but I think the navy midsole underneath the sacai midsole makes it not as clean and sleek as the grey pair. I'm still gonna get the navy pair tho even if I have to pay resale. But I just think the grey pair is a cleaner pair of the 2.

Both are nice. I didn't at first, but I now think I prefer the grey frags to the original white/grey pair (had 'em, sold 'em)

For me though, the Navy pair has more potential. The solid grey just edges it over into being too much of an NB/grandpa/orthopedic aesthetic. And I generally love grey shoes.

I'd still rock, but I'm really glad/lucky to have copped the navy

Got lucky with the original summit grey pair but the see through material & partial white made me sell them. The longevity of the OG’s won’t last through many wears IMO. The sole itself is a flawed material.
That being said, this grey pair is more wearable with solid grey upper instead of see through. The navy pair is the better of the two IMO but the blued midsole does take away slightly.

Got lucky with the original summit grey pair but the see through material & partial white made me sell them. The longevity of the OG’s won’t last through many wears IMO. The sole itself is a flawed material.
That being said, this grey pair is more wearable with solid grey upper instead of see through. The navy pair is the better of the two IMO but the blued midsole does take away slightly.
Agreed about the longevity, that was def a concern for me as well. Not just the flimsy mesh (which seems to have been improved on the vaporwaffles—I have a pair but haven’t worn them yet) but also that stark white suede. I live in NYC and feel like one trip to the metro station and they’d be toast.

I have the OG white/grey & i wore them once and that day it was raining, the suede got messed up & dirty + now i want any ld waffles i can grab

Did everyone who had EA get a push notification from SNKRS app?

i got a random push notification at a weird time and when i opened snkrs it told me it was sold out of EA then I restarted the app and was able to get it. For EA, literally the only interaction I had was the day or two before I literally liked both Sacai x Fragments on SNKRS and turned on reminders.

Nike came through with that quick shipping. I always pay for 1-day since the less time in a handlers hands the better. However I have never had them the “next day” these are keepers for sure. Congrats to all who hit and good luck to those that will be trying. Also the 1 video I seen on YT had waxed laces. These came with normal laces just for reference.
96B0053D-4DF5-4975-BB23-08A3DC6D3869.jpeg
C932E138-178B-4F2B-97D3-E7FB002D769B.jpeg
10BBBF5D-7AF7-4F56-9C4B-45456C65A02D.jpeg

Nike came through with that quick shipping. I always pay for 1-day since the less time in a handlers hands the better. However I have never had them the “next day” these are keepers for sure. Congrats to all who hit and good luck to those that will be trying. Also the 1 video I seen on YT had waxed laces. These came with normal laces just for reference.
96B0053D-4DF5-4975-BB23-08A3DC6D3869.jpeg
C932E138-178B-4F2B-97D3-E7FB002D769B.jpeg
10BBBF5D-7AF7-4F56-9C4B-45456C65A02D.jpeg
😍 I shoulda dropped that extra $15, lol

any extra laces? do they come with a pair of white?

Reactions: DAV
Back
Top Bottom