Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

Comfy but definitely do not recommend as a lifting shoe.

20221221_173925-01.jpeg

VideoCapture_20221221-173613.jpg

LMAO, Sacai anything would be the LAST shoe I’d squat in

:lol: I wore them to work and forgot I had taken my Metcons out of my gym bag. Also forgot shorts thus the scrub pants. I ended up just squatting in my socks after a couple sets.

Can't miss leg day!

I think sacai x nike has produced as much bad, if not more, as good. Waffles were a hit for sure. Blazer mids were good I think the lows were kinda meh. Personally didn't care for the vaporwaffles although I know I'm in the minority there. The dunk, am90, cortez, JPG vaporwaffle mid were straight up dookie to me and most others

I appreciate all the elements of ACG and footscape brought together for this collab but still don't like them much, would not wear

Like them OG adidas nmd HU, the original run is the best. Wish they'd retro.... If only to bring that resell $ down some.

Original run was clothing and the am90s were the first sneakers IIRC. Dunks followed soon after. You think that was the best?

Anyone try out the Nike x sacai clothing? Thoughts? Worth the price? Tempted by the black tee with the nylon at the hem

anyone have a spare pair of white laces for size 10 Vaporwaffle?

not sure the length but can check if someone w/ a different size is willing to help

Back
Top Bottom