Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

That's why I negotiate pricing BEFORE they hit. I don't mind paying above retail to thank them, but if they're asking for full StockX price then eff that.

Id cut him off in my life lol

Reminds me when I won a PS4 at a boardwalk arcade using $5 my uncle gave me. He took it and gave it to his kids

That's why I negotiate pricing BEFORE they hit. I don't mind paying above retail to thank them, but if they're asking for full StockX price then eff that.

Same. But he’s my uncle(my moms brother) and didn’t expect him to want that much over retail if anything over retail. But I guess you live and you learn

Still sick I missed out on these, Nike’s given me 5 damn chances to buy the waffles and I can’t win :rofl:

Was hoping resell wouldn’t be awful so I could grab purples but no way I’m dropping the current ask smfh

Dang, I want a pair bad but don’t think I’ma do resale on these. I’ll just have to be content with the Blue Blazers and Blue/Red Waffles.

Last edited:
61wa6dwr5LL._UL1500__97417__02591__43165__78530.1539099210.jpg

img01.jpg

Jokes aside man I'm excited to see these in hand. can only keep one of my pairs and the whites are boring but more wearable.

Back
Top Bottom