Nike x stranger things

I think youre right, everytime I eat on SNKRS I use paypal bc of the quickness, past few times Ive been using CC because its easier to return in stores if I change my mind but I seem to be getting kicked out of line, no notification of it being sold out or anything.
absolutely the best way to go. I hit on Catcus jack AJ1 and out of the blue snkrs hit me with a credit card payment error which is how i know i hit but randomly my credit card just doesnt work with snkrs and it infuriates me. Paypal smooth no issues.

The packaging really sold these. Shoes are all clean but the marketing and packaging was some of the best ive ever seen.

They’ll fall flat once pairs get delivered, none of these silhouettes are very popular.

The shoes are only must for people who watch the show. The marketing was great but nothing for people to pay double price for.

I mean it’s blazers and tailwins and Cortez. Non of which scream resell.

The shoes are only must for people who watch the show. The marketing was great but nothing for people to pay double price for.

I mean it’s blazers and tailwins and Cortez. Non of which scream resell.
this is what i love about the campaign the most. The collab stays true to the source material but is still somewhat accessible to the fans who really want the pieces, AKA staying out of hype beasts peripheral.

this is what i love about the campaign the most. The collab stays true to the source material but is still somewhat accessible to the fans who really want the pieces, AKA staying out of hype beasts peripheral.

Hype beast chasing small sizes in them awful Jordan 1’s dropping and buying Travis Scott cereal bowls

Back
Top Bottom