Nike x stranger things

12B37F21-6B81-444C-9A41-173FC9CED169.jpeg
30E97240-7266-467C-8117-252B34D96B7F.jpeg
ED83150F-0973-4FB6-B254-7AC3CD90DD29.jpeg
Received my tailwind 79 OGs.. thanks so much for the ridiculous packaging SVD.. smh
Fitting... definitely half size down from Tts
I wear 11.5 US in am1.. these are size 11 US and I don’t feel they are snug..

Also, I don’t think they are special in any way.. quite plain for collab. I mean the shoe is nice.. quality is nice but I Think I have seen better GRs

Last edited:
Received my tailwind 79 OGs.. thanks so much for the ridiculous packaging SVD.. smh
YIKKESS Mine are coming from SVD and hopeful the packaging isn't like that. I live in an APT complex and I see that signature is required, hopefully the DHL guy drops it off at the leasing office.

In a way though the packaging all ripped kinda looks cool as though it was the missing "shipment"

YIKKESS Mine are coming from SVD and hopeful the packaging isn't like that. I live in an APT complex and I see that signature is required, hopefully the DHL guy drops it off at the leasing office.

In a way though the packaging all ripped kinda looks cool as though it was the missing "shipment"
Lolol
was thinking to return and request a new pair but I m lazy

You can't act like Nike did the least with this collab as far as the apparel at least. But whatever.

Hat is boxed and being returned. Not worth $32+tax for a cheap hat.

And I'm unsubbed.
That was the whole point of the collab : Nike lost some vintage boxes of shoes and apparel from the 80's. this is typically what you would have saw come out of those boxes. Im not sure why you expected anything more or less and also why did you buy the hat, knowing what it looked like before you bought it, and are now returning it for being exactly what you purchased?

Thats a hypebeast mentality bro.

I bought the hat under the presumption that it would at least be seen in ST3 at some point. That to me is the novelty of an item like that. The direct connection to the source material/inspiration.

Instead it's a trucker hat with a terry cloth headband and a cheap screen print of a graphic that holds no meaning because the kids aren't even in high school and at no point in ST3 is a school even seen.

I'm done here. Hat went back 2 days ago. Y'all enjoy this meh "collab".

I bought the hat under the presumption that it would at least be seen in ST3 at some point. That to me is the novelty of an item like that. The direct connection to the source material/inspiration.

Instead it's a trucker hat with a terry cloth headband and a cheap screen print of a graphic that holds no meaning because the kids aren't even in high school and at no point in ST3 is a school even seen.

im sure it had nothing to do with it not byeing hype enough for you. I think Nike did a good job with this collab and also told you the theme before hand (high school and 4th of july themes) Again collabs dont always have to sell the season they could just be a universe collab, which is fine because they did it right.

im sure it had nothing to do with it not byeing hype enough for you. I think Nike did a good job with this collab and also told you the theme before hand (high school and 4th of july themes) Again collabs dont always have to sell the season they could just bea universe collab.

Levis had the superior collab in every way. At least some of it relates to the season directly.

Bye.

Levis had the superior collab in every way. At least some of it relates to the season directly.

Bye.
They also did the hawkins high pieces as well. The thing is Levis didnt havea theme, Nike did and they executed it realistically and thats what they were going for. had they released alot of the types of peices levis did not only would none of us be able to cop, it wouldnt really have fit with the theme.

I love this collab. I can care less if the collab appeared on the show or not. The whole marketing was pretty damn genius.

Can’t wait for the tailwinds this Friday

Yeah I wasnt expecting the sneakers to actually be from the show, just using the period correct silhouettes and colorways was spot on for me ... I mean when did small town school kids have their school logo on their sneakers??? Im going to boycott the show if I dont get my hands on the Blazers that should have been released last week though :angry:

The green tailwinds are def TTS for me... you’re saying these run bigger? Makes no sense if so.

I love this collab. I can care less if the collab appeared on the show or not. The whole marketing was pretty damn genius.

Can’t wait for the tailwinds this Friday

It was

But you have to admit it woulda been dope to see them all on the characters

That doesn't even make any sense. So do you expect the cast members to be wearing the very same Tailwinds that says "Stranger Things" on the tongue? Or that they will be playing a Monopoly Game that says Stranger Things on the box or that they're building a Stranger Things Lego in the show?

None of the merchandise is going to be featured in the show lmao

The green tailwinds are def TTS for me... you’re saying these run bigger? Makes no sense if so.

TTS get used so incorrectly these days, it seems like he's referencing his TTS AM1 sizing.....To be me if you're going to refer to TTS, you should be referring to the actual size of your foot regardless of shoe style.

That doesn't even make any sense. So do you expect the cast members to be wearing the very same Tailwinds that says "Stranger Things" on the tongue? Or that they will be playing a Monopoly Game that says Stranger Things on the box or that they're building a Stranger Things Lego in the show?

None of the merchandise is going to be featured in the show lmao
The specific collab stuff? of course not.

But it woulda been cool to see a generic blazer or tailwind.

Nike better put all this **** in season 4

They getting an F for product placement

Back
Top Bottom