Nike x stranger things

Overslept so missed the dropped. Only wanted Tailwinds from the July 4th set but of course they sold out instantly smh

i was born in '85 so i was really looking forward to that aspect of the shoe :frown:
That sucks man, certain stuff like that mean a lot to some of us. Like infrared 6s are my favorite all time Jordans cause they originally dropped the year I was born and Jordan won his first ring with those.

:smh:Man, cant believe I got an L on Snkrs. Thought the hype on the Tailwinds are low considering the green joints can be had for almost retail.

Not sure if I should cop now @$220 or wait and hope the price drops

Only thing that bothers me about the tailwinds is.. which shoe goes on which foot. I can't delineate from the two LOL. Note though, I'm a size 9, however, the size 9 tailwinds feels like a 9.5 to me (wide foot)

im holding out on the white tailwinds for a bit. People on stockx are going to get weak and let them go for close to retail. $200 at the moment is crazy.

Only thing that bothers me about the tailwinds is.. which shoe goes on which foot. I can't delineate from the two LOL. Note though, I'm a size 9, however, the size 9 tailwinds feels like a 9.5 to me (wide foot)

I have the same issue, hard to tell which is the Left vs Right shoe. I had a chance to try 0.5 down, but the width felt too tight and I have narrow foot. The length of the shoe was basically unchanged, still kinda long. So I stuck with TTS

Anyone know if there’s any other sites that are gonna restock? Had the same problem on SNS. Really wasn’t expecting the hype on these to be this big smh

Clean. Resell wasnt bad at all.

20190712_172048.jpg

Back
Top Bottom