Nike x stranger things

I’m returning my sweat pants. Fits too big, I recommend sizing down on your usual nike size if anyone’s ordering.

The drawstring feature also doesn’t work as well as my tech fleece or other drawstring pants. Might be an 85 tech sort of thing, I guess lol

got shipping from SNS on the Tailwinds. Was really expecting a cancellation. Didn't want to go the resale route when I can't trust that every seller will include the pins

Copped the "1985" Tailwinds, they looked the most authentic to me. But why Tailwinds? They dont even show up in any of the seasons. They should gave the Cortez the treatment, even when they are over presented everywhere. That was Steves shoes in S1 & 2

i just realized im pretty sure every reseller going to stock x is not going to include the pins :frown: i want the tailwinds but its gonna beweak af to have to pay resell and get no pins.

i just realized im pretty sure every reseller going to stock x is not going to include the pins :frown: i want the tailwinds but its gonna beweak af to have to pay resell and get no pins.

Why not just buy from eBay from a trusted seller? It’s literally the same price

Why not just buy from eBay from a trusted seller? It’s literally the same price
ebay pricing is over inflated on this shoe and its been that way since stockx gained popularity. I rarely use it now unless i can get a honest price but its rarely these days. Plus even on ebay you can never be sure. I bought some hurrache OG's from a trusted ebay seller and it comes with a pin. I asked will you include it? he said yea..... didnt put the pin in and tried to lie and say i just took it out of the box. sent it back and copped on steep discount from finishline.

With any reseller im stuck with that gamble unfortunately.

If you want the pins from the first release of tailwinds, send me a pm and I will mail you a set for the cost of shipping.
I have the tailwinds and cortez from the first drop, its the second wave i couldnt hit on :frown: props on the offer though really

Found a pair locally, a bit over retail. Very clean summer shoe.

07A123FB-A482-409A-804A-6360E1EA8823.jpeg

I’m returning my sweat pants. Fits too big, I recommend sizing down on your usual nike size if anyone’s ordering.

Yeah thats what I done, sent back a L for a M, the L in the hoodie fits well for me though...

Price on the tailwinds is slowly but surely falling. Should only be a few more days until they’re around the $140 mark

Back
Top Bottom