Nike x stranger things

FUUUUUUCK, Size just issued me a refund, the fu*cking cu*nts, so I guess thats the end of the quest...

so the only shoe that had anything to do with the show was super limited...
Hawkins High School my ***.
ffs

Did the snkrs scavenger hunt last weekend, 3 spots, 3 clues, then they said to watch the app around 3pm for the last clue (which was to reserve the pair for pickup at Bait)

Each spot you were given a magnet and clue. Every location was in downtown SD centered around comic con. My girl was even able to get her size. Bait was also selling ST apparel (hoodies, T-shirt’s, sweats) black with red graphics which wasn’t released generally. Overall dope experience.

3842C430-4BBD-40C2-8582-713201A4D256.jpeg

1CA41653-AD80-4E96-A1E4-4A12A0844FC7.jpeg

B9A18576-E24D-4E64-9430-2B0557951CFB.jpeg

sonofa.....

that's the level of creativity they should have had across the board with this collab. And they got different pins. Ugh!

Lucked out on the Blazers at Overkill this morning smh I give up on them now, Im not jumping through any more hoops for them... Ive never had such bad luck trying buy sneakers, normally lose out once and move on...

Got lucky on a very reasonable offer on eBay for the 4th 79s.

Hard to believe the price in those keeps creeping up.

Got lucky on a very reasonable offer on eBay for the 4th 79s.

Hard to believe the price in those keeps creeping up.
how much? besides a size 13 sizes have been decent. I just bit on a pair for 165 on stockx cuz i think thats as low as theyll go in a size 11. Ebay sizes have been so flagrant i just want to fight everyone there. Especially the ones that tack on a 15-35$ shipping fee.

I got $163 for a 10.5. Free shipping

The shipping on stock x pushed it to 180ish the other day, so I am content.

I got $163 for a 10.5. Free shipping

The shipping on stock x pushed it to 180ish the other day, so I am content.
I had a free shipping since it was my 6th shoe in a while lol. The 10.5s were a good price but the 11's were going from 170-185 plus shipping so i just snagged it when i saw it down to 165. Im sure it will be more later.

Bro, those tailwinds go hard af. So upset I wasn’t able to do the scavenger hunt for these :angry:

Congrats to those who copped

Back
Top Bottom