Nike x stranger things

Man if u waited till today
WELL nike didnt pick me so thats another L, plus i ordered this morning after i couldn't cop at SNS or some of the other spots at 3am ET. I got lucky to have time at work to check this thread and hit at DSM so its not a total loss. I wanted to double up on these too so im not mad at all.

WTF is up with the Blazers? Cortez and tailwinds seem to be everywhere but the blazers are few and far between. Did they not release today or are they just super limited?

WTF is up with the Blazers? Cortez and tailwinds seem to be everywhere but the blazers are few and far between. Did they not release today or are they just super limited?
According to shops. They didn't get full shipment.

It's been like this since the second 4th of july launch.

IDK if this is part of the "missing shipment" stuff nike has been doing or they really messing up shipments unintentionally lmao

According to shops. They didn't get full shipment.

It's been like this since the second 4th of july launch.

IDK if this is part of the "missing shipment" stuff nike has been doing or they really messing up shipments unintentionally lmao

Thanks man. Debating on if I should just get the tailwinds from stockX. I really want the blazers but am not paying eBay prices for them

So are the blazers dropping or not?
These are the joints I wanted got the tailwind tho..
Sounds like they are delayed. I'm in the same boat as you, copped the tailwinds, but I really wanted the blazers. My luck they'll drop randomly and I'll miss them.

Glad these seemed more available than the last two, finally completed my Tailwind collection :smokin

FFC7206F-DFAA-4A0F-8023-B4342B0963BF.jpeg

Still not getting the whole scratch thing on SNKRS... not working on either iOS or Android for me. Or is it really just selective for who is able to?

Still not getting the whole scratch thing on SNKRS... not working on either iOS or Android for me. Or is it really just selective for who is able to?

yea it was weird yesterday, was able to scratch the cortez right away, someone else I knew was able to scratch both but I couldn't get the tailwinds to pop up for the life of me, had to close/reopen the app a ton of times before it finally worked. Those scratch things have always been a pain because if you don't get the picture to be exactly where it needs to be on the screen it just keeps scrolling and moving around without the scratch part working.

Back
Top Bottom