Nike x stranger things

Glad these seemed more available than the last two, finally completed my Tailwind collection :smokin

FFC7206F-DFAA-4A0F-8023-B4342B0963BF.jpeg
Which one do you like the best?

SNS not letting me input a payment method :smh:. Had to shoot customer service an email...doubt ill be able to enter in the raffle for the blazers.

Sails are boring if you don’t distress them.

:rofl:

Glad to know I'm not alone.

I told my wife this morning, half of the reason I like these is because of the concept/relatability to the show...so burning them is a must. I do think it has to be done in moderation tho because the stock photos of them burned on sites like DSM look just as bad as if they weren't burned.

Woke up at 4 this morning to buy on SNS. Got to the checkout page and it crashed. Tried again, same thing. The site itself won’t even work in mobile view anymore.

Couldn’t use the SNS app since I couldn’t add a payment method- I read this was common.

Safe to say I won’t ever be trying/using SNS again

Woke up at 4 this morning to buy on SNS. Got to the checkout page and it crashed. Tried again, same thing. The site itself won’t even work in mobile view anymore.

Couldn’t use the SNS app since I couldn’t add a payment method- I read this was common.

Safe to say I won’t ever be trying/using SNS again
Same thing happened to me this morning. Had the Blazers in cart, got to the payment details page and clicked PayPal. Crashed upon login to PP. Somehow received the "We got your order!" message like you'd see on your screen after completing a normal order but I never got a PP order confirmation.

Emailed them to see what was up. No response smh.

Same thing happened to me this morning. Had the Blazers in cart, got to the payment details page and clicked PayPal. Crashed upon login to PP. Somehow received the "We got your order!" message like you'd see on your screen after completing a normal order but I never got a PP order confirmation.

Emailed them to see what was up. No response smh.

Glad to know I’m not alone but it sucks none the less :lol:.

I tried to register my paypal, debit card and credit card yesterday and none of them worked. The reviews of the app said people had the same exact problem.

This morning I put my CC info in on the webpage and it gave me “site maintenance” screen. It never worked after that.

When I visit now, the main page still says “unexpected error” and won’t function.

Salt in the wound- I got the “we noticed something in your cart, still wanting to check out?” email this afternoon :smh::stoneface: :rofl:

Mine shipped next day. Should arrive tomorrow

hmmm im hoping nothing happened with mine. i got a ups tracking number that night. but mine just says order processed. email says estimated delivery is tomorrow as well. but no tracking at all. anything i order from nike usually comes in like 3 days. by tomorrow it would be 3 days with just "order processed ready for ups"

hmmm im hoping nothing happened with mine. i got a ups tracking number that night. but mine just says order processed. email says estimated delivery is tomorrow as well. but no tracking at all. anything i order from nike usually comes in like 3 days. by tomorrow it would be 3 days with just "order processed ready for ups"

Same here. Have shipping but no movement. I’m not worried about it.

Back
Top Bottom