Nike x stranger things

My tailwinds from Nike came in this afternoon. Debating burning them or just wearing the crap out of them at work.

Same thing happened to me this morning. Had the Blazers in cart, got to the payment details page and clicked PayPal. Crashed upon login to PP. Somehow received the "We got your order!" message like you'd see on your screen after completing a normal order but I never got a PP order confirmation.

Emailed them to see what was up. No response smh.

I hate to say it, but I wouldn’t get my hopes up. I checked out manually this morning, got confirmation from SNS and PayPal right after. About 30 minutes later, got the cancellation email. But it didn’t bother me too much, had a feeling it was too good to be true with my luck. But who knows, maybe they’ll ship you your pair?

SNS pair and SNKRS for a friend both arrived today. Both have pins. TTS 9.5 works great. Nice, cozy feel, little narrow.

Edit: Heel doesn’t seem to burn, had to take a blade to it. Swoosh burning is pretty sweet to me.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Decided to just say F it and go all in trying to burn these things, definitely takes some time, may as well just walk thru a fire with them on, thought it’d be pretty easy and just melt away but you really gotta hold it to the fire.
But glad I have a couple pairs, gotta even things up a bit so they don’t look like they have leprosy. Work in progress
73438E0D-B9A4-4441-9F4D-F207399CB2BA.jpeg

I hate to say it, but I wouldn’t get my hopes up. I checked out manually this morning, got confirmation from SNS and PayPal right after. About 30 minutes later, got the cancellation email. But it didn’t bother me too much, had a feeling it was too good to be true with my luck. But who knows, maybe they’ll ship you your pair?
At least you got further along than me and got both confirmations. They did you wrong with that cancellation tho, sorry to hear that

I doubt my order ever truly went thru but I'd be shocked if anything came in the mail. Although stranger things have happened before.

A little before and after. Think I’ll wait til tomorrow to get to the other one. Also took some sandpaper to the burnt pair. I’m kinda liking how they’re turning out
FE2FEB87-4765-4544-AB0C-5A8E4995E850.jpeg

At least you got further along than me and got both confirmations. They did you wrong with that cancellation tho, sorry to hear that

I doubt my order ever truly went thru but I'd be shocked if anything came in the mail. Although stranger things have happened before.

Yeah, I was so surprised when my order went through. I usually never get that kind of luck when it comes to these type of releases. Later on in the day, SNS sent me another email saying that pairs weren’t supposed to be put online for sale and it was through raffle only.

But I’m still happy with tailwinds that I got through SNKRS the other day. It’s just that I wanted the blazer a bit more.

Was that all lighter or lighter plus tearing?

lighter and sandpaper. I like how they turned out but I kinda wish I would have started with the sandpaper because I wasn't really aware of how it'd work and once you start with the lighter, its either burning or browning the shoe and I was too far gone at that point

Back
Top Bottom