Nike x stranger things

Bro, how’s long did this take you. I might just take the Dremel to it

The idea sparked when I was pulling away at the strands in different sections of the tongue. TBH, it took a lot of patience. I finished up striping all of the Swooshes while watching the show (1.5 episodes in). This is my first time watching the show :blush::lol:. The shoe's concept attracted me to purchase :lol::nthat:

Here’s a pic

B727C052-04BF-4B50-9082-4D4798702FD2.jpeg

They’re somewhat long. Nowhere near you has them in GR colorways to try on? I find them to be pretty narrow but my true 9.5 fits great with slight room in toebox.

They’re somewhat long. Nowhere near you has them in GR colorways to try on? I find them to be pretty narrow but my true 9.5 fits great with slight room in toebox.

GR’s do fit .5 longer than the stranger things pack I’ve noticed. I had to stay TTS due to how narrow they are as well.

I didn't get asked to leave but got asked if I was an extra when I pulled up. Guessing season 4 is filming. The school is mid way between stockbridge/mcdonough GA and is right beside Stockbridge elementary. As I was making my way over there I saw those yellow film signs and was thinking, "damn, the day i decide to venture out here I bet it's at the school and bet its for Stranger Things." The signs were "LGC" and "Eye" here's a clip I managed to capture on my turn around to exit out of the street.

Yeah, about a month ago.

Got mine in last week, I plan on wearing it out naturally but won't lie, I was tempted to cut out NIKE on the heel to reveal the 'stranger things' text underneath.

Attachments

• DSC_0005resized.png
    DSC_0005resized.png
    842.7 KB · Views: 41
  • nikexstrangerthings.JPG
    nikexstrangerthings.JPG
    218.7 KB · Views: 41
I just ordered my second pair for retail (+tax) and free shipping from ebay. I can't wait to use the dremmel on them for that fuzzy look.

460C2ED8-900B-45D0-A89C-B378F754DB6F.jpeg
2A8D8E41-B494-4021-AEFF-12AC8A997804.jpeg
Haven’t posted in years but absolutely been hooked on stranger things and had to get the upside down collection.... having a stranger things theme house warming party so decided to distress the blazers and rock for the function...also custom made the upside down Nike logo out of wood for the man cave

Hello thread.

Can I get some sizing info on the Hawkins High Tailwind 79's *green pair)?

Do these run big/true to size/or small?

For reference, I'm a true size 11.5 in most Nike's (Air Jordan 1, Air Max 1, LeBron's, etc.)

Thanks in advance!

6D965AAD-469D-4578-9B74-F5C7F157A2B9.jpeg

Missed on the tailwinds “upside down “ but got the two blazers . Once I receive them and see them in person , I will decide what to keep :smile:

Much love to those who posted about the re-up. Finally snagged the upside down blazers. Keep checking Nike.com for your size- yesterday size 11 wasn’t in stock & today it was.

Back
Top Bottom