Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

"Another" Tom Sachs sizing report.

Purchased a 11.5M/13W for a steal aftermarket price, would prefer a 12 but not paying those prices for the general purpose shoe...

My normal sizes and I am a wide footer:

AJ1 - 12
Retro 11 - 12
All other Jordan Retros - 11.5
Yeezy 350 - 12-12.5
Yeezy 700 - 12.5 to 13

Tom's in 11.5M/13W are snug but doable, even easier with thin socks. Would still prefer a 12M/13.5W but I'm good. Composite toe doesn't help - wtf was he thinking with allat.

Overall the shoe feels hard as a brick but I've gotten really used to wearing super comfy everything - hopefully, the break-in is real as others have said.

Love the yellow colorway and how they look on-foot and would maybe like the upcoming gray/pigeon, then done with this model. My youngest is getting the studios for her birthday early next month, so should get to see them get beat pretty good and how they hold up.

Cheers.

It’s crazy how the original colorway dried up. I can’t find a Mens 14 anywhere reasonably priced. And Tradeblock is the actual worst in trying to get a deal done for them.

It’s crazy how the original colorway dried up. I can’t find a Mens 14 anywhere reasonably priced. And Tradeblock is the actual worst in trying to get a deal done for them.
Yup I've been on the look out for a mens 8.5 since release and the prices have been ridiculous. Tom needs to rerelease these asap

013D93B2-44AA-4646-B0E5-CD44AD12F87F.jpeg

Finally caved and paid up for the elusive 15.5/14 in these. Instantly on foot as I type this. Comfort has surprised me tremendously!

The irony on this release is unparalleled. “Your shoes should not be the most interesting part about you”. Then they do a limited release and the shoe becomes exactly the opposite of what they intended. Yes I’m a bit salty about all the L’s. But why not make more and keep releasing so you can buy them and wear them into the ground every year as intended?

I’m looking for a mens size 11, I have a mens 11.5 :angry:

Thanks Nike for not listing a size 11 on release date, thanks to them the 11 is more expensive. :evil:

… it’s a women’s sized shoe. If they listed them by men’s size, people would mistakingly buy the wrong size thinking it’s women’s sizing.

It’s only been a few releases and prices have potentially areas where people don’t want to spend for that particular shoe

I have the round 2 yellows, got em release day from snkrs, but they're boring and don't fit well and at any given moment I've got 25 other pairs that look better in a situation than those things. probably gonna be my #1 meh shoe of the year edging out the aj3 dark iris which get the edge because they're really comfy

Back
Top Bottom