Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

Is there any way to turn on post notifications on for this thread? Or any other way to keep current information on this incase they decide to do a spontaneous drop?

Saw on Twitter that Nike Korea is doing a draw for these on 7/27... My confidence in grabbing a pair at retail has completely diminished...

Is there a difference from the 1.0 to the 2.0?

you could have easily gleaned this information from a google search that would have yielded results within seconds. are you also jumping on the hype wagon like so many others that have swarmed this thread in recent weeks/days?

IMG_5861.PNG
https://sneakersnstuff.typeform.com/to/Hathk3

Online raffle is open

you could have easily gleaned this information from a google search that would have yielded results within seconds. are you also jumping on the hype wagon like so many others that have swarmed this thread in recent weeks/days?

You right I could have, and I did, seen some differences but I thought it would be better to ask on a sneaker forum that will bring me answers from sneaker experts, im sure there are some internal components of the shoe that someone that owns both pairs could answer, seeing that i dont have none

And yes I am jumping on the hype train, didnt hear much from the first release, this one is more spoken about, sorry to dissapoint you

Now did I answer all your questions thoroughly

Last edited:
Don't understand his thought process that you're not allowed to like the shoe just because you saw it later than he did

^ppl ask questions like that all the time like we all didnt jump abroad a hype train at a certain point in time

like we didnt see a pic of some shoes on this site or on foot photos and instantly wanted em

never understood that concept myself but whatever

How much do you guys think resale will be after the release? Looks like I'll have to pay resale if it's more of a reasonable price from the way it looks.

I'm going to Kennedy Space Center next Monday. If I can manage to get these this week I'm paying for next day shipping so I can rock em there. Seems like an appropriate unDS spot.

I just hope that with all this build up and exams and whatever else, there is SOME sort of bot prevention. Would be so lame if it was just a random drop on NikeCraft and bots ate.

Or if it just ends up being a Draw type deal- would be pretty disappointing.
That interview from Tom Sachs makes it seem like it'll be more than just a draw when he says it'll be 5 digital tests to be able to buy the shoes. So that's good news

That interview from Tom Sachs makes it seem like it'll be more than just a draw when he says it'll be 5 digital tests to be able to buy the shoes. So that's good news

No, for sure. It seems like they're definitely being proactive in battling the bots and at least trying to get the shoes into the hands of people who actually want to wear them or at least are willing to put in a little work, it just seems like the release is a little sloppy, I don't know. Something seems a little off, so I'm hoping they don't just cop out and do a draw or random drop. We'll see.

I thought that the SNKRS app was Nike's way of fighting the bots but it seems like little chance it will be used for this drop. Not sure I understand how all the secrecy and misdirection will help. But hey, this is the first limited shoe that I have ever chased. So what do I know? Still sleepy from getting up last night anyway.

Back
Top Bottom