Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

Did these drop on Nikecraft? I've been traveling all day and just remembered to look. It says "sold out" on the picture now, which it didn't yesterday.

In other news, ran into Virgil in New York earlier, those Off White Vapormax are must cops. Gah damn!

just got DSM shipping as well, lets go!

Did these drop on Nikecraft? I've been traveling all day and just remembered to look. It says "sold out" on the picture now, which it didn't yesterday.

In other news, ran into Virgil in New York earlier, those Off White Vapormax are must cops. Gah damn!
kind of... you had to do the quiz on the nikecraft site earlier in the week to get thrown into a random drawing. if your name was picked, you were granted access to the mars yards on snkrs yesterday afternoon. wasn't a guaranteed pair though, you still had to cop asap

Mr porter?
That's what I was thinking but I never saw it on their site. The links always came up broken. Did you have to look on desktop? Glad I got my pair on lock from nike. Just wondering what MP was for future releases so I have another place to try.

That's what I was thinking but I never saw it on their site. The links always came up broken. Did you have to look on desktop? Glad I got my pair on lock from nike. Just wondering what MP was for future releases so I have another place to try.
yea, they restocked on mr porter this morning. on the UK site though, not the US. had to change your location

Screenshot_2017-07-28-19-51-08.png

The final nail in the coffin.

Saw two pairs in the wild today, salt levels remain high. Might have to bite the bullet on resale once prices drop a little.

just got DSM shipping as well, lets go!

kind of... you had to do the quiz on the nikecraft site earlier in the week to get thrown into a random drawing. if your name was picked, you were granted access to the mars yards on snkrs yesterday afternoon. wasn't a guaranteed pair though, you still had to cop asap
how the hell you checkout on dsm? kept getting invalid captcha

Back
Top Bottom