Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

I don’t think the majority like this but will want it cuz of the Tom Sachs name. I think if a lot sell on secondary at a low price, it’ll prove to me that a lot of people like the shoe. If it’s sells at a high price I believe people are buying into hype because there’s not much on the shoe outwardly to demand a high price point. Just my opinion which means very little.
Hard to make that judgment without knowing the release numbers.

I’m willing to bet that many sneaker heads haven’t even seen any of Sachs’ work outside of sneakers, so I don’t think his name adds too much appeal to the sneaker heads other than “he’s the guy behind the marsyard.” Outside of the sneaker world, he has a steadfast following for sure.

Also, if I had to put this in Jordan terms, these feel like the 2’s of his line up lol.

*edit*
1654833707422.png

cant tell if Tom Sachs is trolling us.

Last edited:
For you resellers out there, these might be the actual first flop from Tom some offers are low and by the time shoes come in might be damn near retail

imagine if these jawnz dropped during the heyday of NT "menswear/ dressing better"? cats woudlve flocked.

i like them. they aaight

Well that’s a wrap hopefully some of you guys get a W, me and raffles don’t get along for some reason 😂

If anyone bought a L or XL tee & wants to off it when they inevitably don’t win the shoes…PM me lol

Back
Top Bottom