Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

Just got done chatting with nike customer service. They said that passing the test only enters you into the draw. Getting the invite/email means you won the draw, I guess.
i call BS they are liars no way all these people won the draw. i got the email and nothing

Got the email and hit the link as soon as it came through. The sizes kept poppin up sporadically. I tried for 10.5 and 11 and I got an error after I submitted. Guess this wasn't my day for kicks... :frown:

Haven't gotten an email yet but it looks like I got access. I guess the quiz was just another way of entering a raffle.

I don't know how many times it's been proven during the years but it's obvious phone/chat reps have no clue of what is going on during these kind of launches, yet people continue pestering them and believing what they are told smh

These were being checked out way before most emails went through. Kind of a ball drop by Nike.

there's gotta be a significant delay with e-mail blasts....they shouldve just done the "reserved for you" on Nike+

Maybe the staging site was not the place to take the quiz. I know I took it there
And I took it when it went live on the normal site

The proper way would have been for the countdown to expire and to be presented with the quiz. Passing the quiz 100% gives you access to product page and done. That would have actually rewarded those of us who took in all the Nikecraft info BEFORE the quiz hype and everything bubbled up, and would have kept resellers away. There's no way dudes just looking to flip were watching the videos. I rarely get salty over kicks but this was a complete joke, as is the case for every Nike collab nowadays. Zero information from Nike, incorrect information from Tom Sachs himself. I enjoyed the content, and I like Tom Sachs so it is what is, but god damn.

It's just shoes guys. There will be another shoe to obsess about in a week or two.

Some of yall about to have a stroke over some rubber and leather

Imho its less the shoes. More the hoops you have to jump through. The sloppiness of the release. All for barely a chance to cop. While resellers and random *******s ending the day with 3+ pairs. And yea I wasted my time. It was my choice to. But i think I've earned the right to be a little salty about it. Especially with all the egging on my media outlets, nike and tom but they fail to deliver.

I'm guessing Tom Sachs and Nike both wanted to release this shoe in different ways which is why it was getting pushed back so much and finally they figured f*** it lets just put the quiz takers into a draw

How do they know if you took the quiz or not? There was never a login on nikecraft
There was a login, if you weren't already logged into a Nike+ account.

there's gotta be a significant delay with e-mail blasts....they shouldve just done the "reserved for you" on Nike+
Sending push notifications takes time too, not as slow as email, but some people will get the notification minutes before others, depending on volume.

Imho its less the shoes. More the hoops you have to jump through. The sloppiness of the release. All for barely a chance to cop. While resellers and random *******s ending the day with 3+ pairs. And yea I wasted my time. It was my choice to. But i think I've earned the right to be a little salty about it. Especially with all the egging on my media outlets, nike and tom but the fail to deliver.
I agree you can be salty, ffs I'm pretty salty. but theres dude's in here calling Nike and Tom every name in the book acting like they're this is the end of the world

On top of no info, a few botched releases and no real filtering of bots (check thenikedestroyer ig), it went down pretty much the same way that every other draw release goes. I'm definitely salty about missing out, but wasn't the point of a re-release because tom wanted more people to get a chance to wear the shoes?

I agree you can be salty, ffs I'm pretty salty. but theres dude's in here calling Nike and Tom every name in the book acting like they're this is the end of the world
I say let him do it. Its just his way of being salty. Tom is a pretentious ******* and nike is incompetent as ****. But hey I mean wasting my time with the nikecraft site taught me some things. The videos werent half bad and I see what hes trying to say. And nike makes some of my favorite sneakers so I'll probably be here for the next release. Maybe not forget. But definitely forgive in time.

Back
Top Bottom