Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

IMG_0519.JPG
IMG_0521.JPG

IMG_0518.JPG

Yeah really happy I went .5 down

Dover street did me good so no complaints here, got insoles but no booklet.

I think only the ones from the experience did. Also all of mine are totally different sizes.
IMG_9247.JPG
IMG_9250.JPG IMG_9251.JPG IMG_9249.JPG
IMG_9248.JPG

The small box w black label was a 13 too but it came from foot patrol. Definitely different than the nikelab and space camp boxes.
Any chance you have a 10.5 hiding in that stack?

my pair came in from DSMNY today - has the duct tape, booklet, and cork insoles, but doesn't have DSMNY written on the box. i guess its random, but the main thing is that i got the shoes in so im happy.

If you mean that white sticker at the bottom right then yeah.

Damn super high, no Dover on my box, as well as no booklet.

damn, so many pics. it hurts just to look at them. makes me want to go exclusively GR so i don't have to feel like this again, haha.

Have an offer to buy for $650, which I dont love, but I dont think the shoe is going to go down much more right?

I never undertand why so much, but yea the market isnt flooded with them so thats a good price
me too, I was hoping with the "wider" drop prices would have gone down a bit more but not thinking that's the case. If anything i think it will go up with TS being a famous artist/collaborator they will hold value.

For those holding out for a glimmer of hope, I caught a post a few months back about the company The Good Flock, who had been asked to produce a tote/backpack/hip back to be sold alongside the kicks.

I realized that this bag never made it to market at launch, and so I decided to email them and ask what was up.

Their reply:
"We understand the bag will eventually get released on Nikecraft.com -- I would check there for updates and the great work by Tom Sachs and Nike.

Your friends at The Good Flock"

It may just be a long shot, but if the rest of the capsule collection is going to drop, there's maybe a shot in hell that those of us who took an L might have another shot... maybe...

I was reading about the bag yesterday lol. An article on it if youre interested.

http://creativity-online.com/work/niketom-sachs-tom-sachs-tote-bag/52346

I much as I would love a second drop of the sneakers highly doubt it. But hopefully the hype is the same for the rest of the merch, if theres more to the collab than the bag, and I can score a nice piece and maybe trade for kicks. Either way the stuff from the last collab was dope so I have high hopes for this one.

I'm keeping eyes open for $600 resell. Might wait a little to see if anything materializes with a potential restock.

Tons of fakes for $200 bucks

what a shame, I wouldn't buy resale on these unless you know the buyer himself n where he copped

Tons of fakes for $200 bucks

what a shame, I wouldn't buy resale on these unless you know the buyer himself n where he copped

Take your anger out while doing the fam a favor and report em bashturds. I've reported about 20, so frustrating as the rep factories are already on their 2nd and 3rd batches... get ready for a flood.

Back
Top Bottom