Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

anyone still waiting for nike to ship mars yard? My order still says preparing to ship. Hopefully Nike did not oversell this product.

Edit: just called them and they said they already ran out of stock for the first warehouse. They are trying to locate my size from other warehouses. I hope they did not oversell this shoe...

Hey man, Im in the same situation as you, my order still says "preparing to ship", I hope Nike comes through for us.

For those holding out for a glimmer of hope, I caught a post a few months back about the company The Good Flock, who had been asked to produce a tote/backpack/hip back to be sold alongside the kicks.

I realized that this bag never made it to market at launch, and so I decided to email them and ask what was up.

Their reply:
"We understand the bag will eventually get released on Nikecraft.com -- I would check there for updates and the great work by Tom Sachs and Nike.

Your friends at The Good Flock"

It may just be a long shot, but if the rest of the capsule collection is going to drop, there's maybe a shot in hell that those of us who took an L might have another shot... maybe...

I emailed them as well and was told "the bag will not but sold but check out all the awesome products and great work by Tom Sachs/Nike at Nikecraft.com."
not sure which products besides the shoe they're referring to but odd that they told you the bag was going to be released and told me the opposite lol

I emailed them as well and was told "the bag will not but sold but check out all the awesome products and great work by Tom Sachs/Nike at Nikecraft.com."
not sure which products besides the shoe they're referring to but odd that they told you the bag was going to be released and told me the opposite lol
I'm really interested in the bag - and I'm also trying to get my hands on the chester trench. I've only seen it on a few random botique sites, 1 or 2 on ebay and the tom sachs store.

So today was supposed to be a good day. My pair of Mars Yars i won off sivasdescalzo came in and they sent me the wrong size. The box was marked US 9.5 which is what i ordered, but the actual shoes were US 8.5. The extra cork insoles are for a size 9.5. These are barely wearable... I've messaged their CS, hoping someone sent back my size.

One of the swooshes is prety messed up too...

So today was supposed to be a good day. My pair of Mars Yars i won off sivasdescalzo came in and they sent me the wrong size. The box was marked US 9.5 which is what i ordered, but the actual shoes were US 8.5. The extra cork insoles are for a size 9.5. These are barely wearable... I've messaged their CS, hoping someone sent back my size.

One of the swooshes is prety messed up too...

Brutal dude, sorry to hear that.

IMG_6181.jpg
Footpatrol IG giveaway

I never trust IG raffles regardless, but I never understood the raffles where they say "like" this pic, but then post three pics, all which say like this pic to enter. Wouldn't that just severely jumble up the entries and process of selecting a winner? And for that reason, I'm out.

Still salty I don't own these though :/

Thats my post haha, very disappointed with Nike. They only tried to offer me a useless 20% discount coupon.
Shhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttt, you better take that coupon. Take a mini W to help soothe the massive L.

Shhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttt, you better take that coupon. Take a mini W to help soothe the massive L.

The 20% off codes aren't as great as they used to be. They make it so it's basically useless on any new releases or NikeLab shoes that are recent. It needs to either sit for a while or not be Jordan/Vapormax/NikeLab for you to use it. Almost everything worth buying has an excluded from discount on it now. Almost as bad as footsites.

Edit: Just double checked a lot of the things that weren't eligible for discount a couple weeks ago and it looks like all discount exclusions have been lifted w 10%/15%/20% codes. Strange that they even put them on in the first place but glad that it's no more.

Last edited:
The 20% off codes aren't as great as they used to be. They make it so it's basically useless on any new releases or NikeLab shoes that are recent. It needs to either sit for a while or not be Jordan/Vapormax/NikeLab for you to use it. Almost everything worth buying has an excluded from discount on it now. Almost as bad as footsites.
You can use them on iD's.

i used one for IDs recently as well. but no nikelab or jordan? that's pretty sad.

edit: these were the conditions for the code that i got from nike customer support several months ago:

Here's the terms and conditions: Enter promo code at checkout. Promotion code valid for one use only. Not valid on select merchandise: Apple Products, Microsoft Products, Nike + technology equipment, or Gift Cards. Not transferable and not redeemable for cash, credit, or towards previous purchases. Redeemable on Nike.com only in the United States. Not valid on Swoosh.com. Can be used in combination with Free Shipping promo codes only. Apple and iPod are trademarks of Apple, Inc. Nike reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time.

I heard of people also using them for the VaporFlys when they were reserve only before they went live for everyone on NDC.

I got screwed so hard over so hard trying to buy these that I was yet again angry and frustrated with Nike.

No wonder adidas taking bites out of market share so hard.

Back
Top Bottom