Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

If you think about it as Nike US and Nike EU being separate entities then you'll understand it better. They can't just exchange pairs like that, they never have and never will.

i think my friend told me that nike stock for canada and europe might be shared. he said his shoes ordered on nike canada would usually get shipped from europe. so maybe canada will get some more mars yards, heh.

If you think about it as Nike US and Nike EU being separate entities then you'll understand it better. They can't just exchange pairs like that, they never have and never will.

Thats understandable, what is unacceptable is they sold more than they actually have in stock, and they did not process the orders by order number. Some people I know placed an order after me on the same size and still receive his pair.

Finally my pairs have came in! These shoes are really dope. I dig them a lot. Now to see which one out of the two fits better.....

PS did anyone else's pair come with laces with burned tips ??? lol

Finally my pairs have came in! These shoes are really dope. I dig them a lot. Now to see which one out of the two fits better.....

PS did anyone else's pair come with laces with burned tips ??? lol
What sizes do you have?

This guy doing a review/unbox is claiming Nike pulled the stock on release day in effect to wait until they had enough to satisfy everybody... not sure if that's bs but thinks they're redropping in a mo.

This guy doing a review/unbox is claiming Nike pulled the stock on release day in effect to wait until they had enough to satisfy everybody... not sure if that's bs but thinks they're redropping in a mo.

Seems to me like he was talking a lot of bollocks. But hey im probably jealous because he managed to get his hands on a pair of Nike Yard Tom Sachs 2.0's and I didnt. :ohwell:

Is it possible to get an update/review from some of you guys that was able to buy one and actually had a chance to wear them a couple of times? Very close to pulling the trigger on them but want to know how comfortable they are besides the aesthetic of it. Thanks in advance.

"David Parkinson
There were some tweet images put out that were (apparently) from conversations with customer service. The English was not perfect but that could just be an offshore helpline. The fact was that the Nike launch was pulled - not a single pair (apart from in-store at NikeLab London) were sold by Nike. So we live in hope"

"David Parkinson
There were some tweet images put out that were (apparently) from conversations with customer service. The English was not perfect but that could just be an offshore helpline. The fact was that the Nike launch was pulled - not a single pair (apart from in-store at NikeLab London) were sold by Nike. So we live in hope"
lol customer service never knows anything. Trust me when I say the average NT user knows more. They are there for the avg Joe calling to complain that his Monarchs broke, not for us 'heads. Don't put any trust in anything they ever say.

These already did release on Nike so I don't know what the hell that guy is talking about lol

Back
Top Bottom