Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

yeah but those first round of fakes were so obvious. if the above are fake, they've gotten 10000x better since the summer.
You know the shoe as well as anyone I know so I trust your opinion. I'd love a pair but damn that resell price point. Gross.

i got hella mad at him cause he's so reckless with what he buys lol. idk, the first 2 pics i showed you guys they seem fake to me because if you follow the stitching the white part of the midsole goes over the stitching? i noticed that it doesn't have that with the legit ones. and yes it came with the tom sachs bag and the booklet, but the booklet is small which was weird to me.

Attachments

• IMG_5486.jpeg
    IMG_5486.jpeg
    292.6 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_5488.jpeg
    IMG_5488.jpeg
    250.2 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_5487.jpeg
    IMG_5487.jpeg
    393.2 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_5489.jpeg
    IMG_5489.jpeg
    366.9 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_5490.jpeg
    IMG_5490.jpeg
    263.7 KB · Views: 26
i got hella mad at him cause he's so reckless with what he buys lol. idk, the first 2 pics i showed you guys they seem fake to me because if you follow the stitching the white part of the midsole goes over the stitching? i noticed that it doesn't have that with the legit ones. and yes it came with the tom sachs bag and the booklet, but the booklet is small which was weird to me.

Can you give us a picture of the box sticker?

And i'm 99% that this is a pair from governor's island. I've seen one other pair and it had everything that you described. Smaller book, writing on the inside flap of the box and a small brown paper bag with the MARS YARD rover logo on it that the NASA clothes came in when you did the course. I say you should be good.

Try to give us a picture of the box tag and under the insoles on the foot bed if you can.

he bought it ds, he wore it smh. i told him to legit check at sole supremacy in the bay area and they told him it was fake. idk who to believe cause they never got a pair in the store before.

Attachments

• IMG_0181.jpeg
    IMG_0181.jpeg
    230.3 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0200.jpeg
    IMG_0200.jpeg
    239.4 KB · Views: 23
the pictures don't do give it any justice but the quality of the pictures in the booklet are so terrible. i just wanted to make sure with you guys cause nothing is worse than knowing your little cousin is rocking a fake pair of shoes haha.

Attachments

• IMG_5496.jpeg
    IMG_5496.jpeg
    162.6 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_5497.jpeg
    IMG_5497.jpeg
    268.3 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_5498.jpeg
    IMG_5498.jpeg
    232.2 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_5499.jpeg
    IMG_5499.jpeg
    204.4 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_5500.jpeg
    IMG_5500.jpeg
    249.7 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_5501.jpeg
    IMG_5501.jpeg
    220.2 KB · Views: 17
i went super sherlock holmes mode, but i feel like i'm reaching too much with this one. but thanks for the input yall. i'll let him know!!

Attachments

• IMG_1268.jpeg
    IMG_1268.jpeg
    160.8 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1293.jpeg
    IMG_1293.jpeg
    227.3 KB · Views: 21
last picture, but it's either they did a horrible glue job on this specific pair or they're fake lol.

Attachments

• IMG_5502.jpeg
    IMG_5502.jpeg
    283.5 KB · Views: 39
he bought it ds, he wore it smh. i told him to legit check at sole supremacy in the bay area and they told him it was fake. idk who to believe cause they never got a pair in the store before.

Looks good to me. The size tag on the box says that it is a US release which backs up my governors island theory. And the footbed stitching is clean on them as well. The leather on the inside liner should be super, super soft, like way better than you felt on a nike, and the suede should be premium as well. (When people say suede is buttery they mean like it is on this shoe IMO because its top-knotch) There should be a giant X stitch on the back heel at the base of the red pull tab as this was a main point of emphasis with this shoe as well.

Obviously if I had them in hand I could tell you in 15 seconds based on feel etc and the fact that i have handled a ton of these and have my own pair from nike. But ill do my best over NT.

Looks good to me. The size tag on the box says that it is a US release which backs up my governors island theory. And the footbed stitching is clean on them as well. The leather on the inside liner should be super, super soft, like way better than you felt on a nike, and the suede should be premium as well. (When people say suede is buttery they mean like it is on this shoe IMO because its top-knotch) There should be a giant X stitch on the back heel at the base of the red pull tab as this was a main point of emphasis with this shoe as well.

Obviously if I had them in hand I could tell you in 15 seconds based on feel etc and the fact that i have handled a ton of these and have my own pair from nike. But ill do my best over NT.

appreciate you and rogue5 rogue5 !!! i'm going to new york tomorrow, so i'll see what the guys at round two think lol.

appreciate you and rogue5 rogue5 !!! i'm going to new york tomorrow, so i'll see what the guys at round two think lol.
I say you're gucci and i have seen pairs with everything that your pair had and they were good. They might not have ever seen that kind of packaging but lets see what they say.

I vote your cousin beats them in to the ground like I plan to do with mine if/when I finally unDS.

UPDATE: they're fake. my brother in law helped out with sean wotherspoon's am97/1, so i told him to legit check them for me. this is frankie's pair from round two LA. compare it with the one i posted earlier in the thread. the midsole goes over the stitching which gave it away. SO BE CAREFUL BUYING FROM EBAY.

Attachments

• IMG_0925.jpeg
    IMG_0925.jpeg
    297.3 KB · Views: 46
they honestly have gotten better from the insoles to the coloring. but they totally f'd up that sliver of midsole that covers the stitching on the upper, which was maybe not fully visible based on the angle of your first shot. good thing you were bulldogging this one jjjjordan jjjjordan ! you too jjlincoln15 jjlincoln15 !

they honestly have gotten better from the insoles to the coloring. but they totally f'd up that sliver of midsole that covers the stitching on the upper, which was maybe not fully visible based on the angle of your first shot. good thing you were bulldogging this one jjjjordan jjjjordan ! you too jjlincoln15 jjlincoln15 !

For sure, If anyone ever needs a LC, just PM me and ill be happy to share pics to compare. Or if you are in the north jersey/nyc area I will gladly meet up and let you compare them to mine in hand when I'm free.

We shouldn’t be judging a shoe’s authenticity based on a box. I dunno, it’s very hard to say I guess. I know sole supremacy feel on the Jordan XI box first when they LC it.

But I do think it’s harder to legit check on a pair of Mars Yard. Although the pair is unique it’s also a very simple design. Allowing companies that makes replicas easily.

We shouldn’t be judging a shoe’s authenticity based on a box. I dunno, it’s very hard to say I guess. I know sole supremacy feel on the Jordan XI box first when they LC it.

But I do think it’s harder to legit check on a pair of Mars Yard. Although the pair is unique it’s also a very simple design. Allowing companies that makes replicas easily.

I would say yes but I'm almost certain that the box sticker shold not be covering the sharpie writing on the box ever. Its i high enough on the box where there is enough room to be underneath of it cleanly.

Back
Top Bottom