Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

Real or fake
Since those tags on the insoles are supposedly the re-release, its gonna be hard to tell for sure. I think the close up of the heel and counter look like different suede compared to the full shoe pics, but maybe just lighting.

The more I look at these, the more I don’t like them. This part seems really weird:
A759153A-C3C1-46D0-9388-0D3277DAABA2.jpeg

The more I look at these, the more I don’t like them. This part seems really weird:
A759153A-C3C1-46D0-9388-0D3277DAABA2.jpeg

here are some more pics of area. Lmk what you think.

There are two more pairs on eBay

They new label But they could both also be fake.

just need evidence just in case I need to make eBay money back guarantee claim.

Attachments

• 1EC51282-BC3E-477F-B521-A2BF4EA0D9C9.jpeg
    1EC51282-BC3E-477F-B521-A2BF4EA0D9C9.jpeg
    356.9 KB · Views: 44
  • 8F384C1C-E1CE-4BA4-9687-B3F763EB858D.png
    8F384C1C-E1CE-4BA4-9687-B3F763EB858D.png
    908.9 KB · Views: 41
  • 138D3757-80C9-4547-B4AA-7FC13C639D4F.jpeg
    138D3757-80C9-4547-B4AA-7FC13C639D4F.jpeg
    300.4 KB · Views: 252
  • C332AFAA-C47E-45CB-A7DC-198C30DD6E82.jpeg
    C332AFAA-C47E-45CB-A7DC-198C30DD6E82.jpeg
    324.9 KB · Views: 251
Extra Butter still have the Nike x Tom Sachs Bullet Tee in XS-M. I wasn't happy with the Fruit of the loom version and searched around. Bought a Large from them, I think it was the last one since it's showing sold out for that size now.

Extra Butter still have the Nike x Tom Sachs Bullet Tee in XS-M. I wasn't happy with the Fruit of the loom version and searched around. Bought a Large from them, I think it was the last one since it's showing sold out for that size now.

I saw it too. I think they only have a small or xs left. I was the one of the last people in extra butter before quarantine.

here are some more pics of area. Lmk what you think.

There are two more pairs on eBay

They new label But they could both also be fake.

just need evidence just in case I need to make eBay money back guarantee claim.

I don't like either one of those eBay auctions either, but again, its really hard to tell on pairs that haven't released yet, so the best i can do is compare to the previous release. On the size 10 eBay link, i don't like the cutouts on the padding of the tongue, on the 2017 release they are very deep and defined. I also think the cut of the insoles looks a little sloppy. On the size 9 link, seller feedback show he sold a fake pair of OW grim reapers. The cut of the suede and some of the stitching looks sloppy to me. But these are mass produced shoes, so it's hard to go just from that. Either way, there are too many red flags for me to be able to say any of these are 100% real, i certainly wouldn't be dropping that kind of cash on them.

If anyone still looking for items from the last nike x Tom Sachs drop, there are some decent deals to be had here with their extra 20% off sale:

went ahead and copped the poncho. returned my original ndc purchase, and convinced myself i got a deal from the boutique lol. it's just such a curious item, i really liked it.

I don't like either one of those eBay auctions either, but again, its really hard to tell on pairs that haven't released yet, so the best i can do is compare to the previous release. On the size 10 eBay link, i don't like the cutouts on the padding of the tongue, on the 2017 release they are very deep and defined. I also think the cut of the insoles looks a little sloppy. On the size 9 link, seller feedback show he sold a fake pair of OW grim reapers. The cut of the suede and some of the stitching looks sloppy to me. But these are mass produced shoes, so it's hard to go just from that. Either way, there are too many red flags for me to be able to say any of these are 100% real, i certainly wouldn't be dropping that kind of cash on them.
I did my research they are fake :frown:

Yeah, so my research shows that there a lot of videos on YouTube. That show the “real” pair of being the new “2020” mars yards. Literally comparing two fakes but saying one is real.

this batch is almost perfect but some issues that I caught was incorrect spacing, stitching error, and short laces.

Attachments

• AEA5DB99-FC07-4050-ACD2-346A53DCF1D4.jpeg
    AEA5DB99-FC07-4050-ACD2-346A53DCF1D4.jpeg
    137.9 KB · Views: 43
  • 1117A195-182B-46F8-8FD3-25BBA25E905B.jpeg
    1117A195-182B-46F8-8FD3-25BBA25E905B.jpeg
    110.4 KB · Views: 306
  • 0774EC1D-44E0-4AF6-8F14-C2C3D4321784.jpeg
    0774EC1D-44E0-4AF6-8F14-C2C3D4321784.jpeg
    318.2 KB · Views: 989

If that info is correct (and he usually is), all the 2020 pairs we've been seeing are fake. Not shocking, but pretty crazy how good the fakes are.

I'm all in on whatever a 2.5 ends up looking like.

yeah my buddy let me keep them and ca$hed me out 2.2$ for the jacket that we traded

I’m too busy this wk w/the holiday wknd so I’m gonna do more digging this coming wk to figure it out for certain....thank god my friend is too rich to rip me off lol.

if they do turn out to be the real deal I’ll just refund him the 2.2$ but I’m a sz13 and it’s rare for fakes to me made in my size so idk. I’m no expert on mars yards so maybe they made fakes up to sz13.

Appreciate you guys looking out.

In some cases pics of only the box label & shoe size tag are enough.

You might be right on not being a lot of fakes 13s out there. Just checked quite a few rep sites and found only a few models being offered in a 13.

modus47 modus47

That’s what really made me think twice.

Being a sz13 for my entire sneaker buying lifetime (since I was 11yrs old, I’m 40 now) I’ve rarely encountered fakes in my size but who knows today w/how much $$$ is floated backed and forth for sneakers what’s possible.

I’m sure if they’re making fakes they make them up to sz13. I just always heard the sizing was off on fakes and these mars yards fit me like all my other nikes. But I’m not risking it so thankful I got my $$$ back and it if these do turn out to be real I’ve pay my buddy back the full 2.5$. (The trade was my szL duck camo TNF plus 300$ cash)

Yeah I don’t know what’s real and fake these days

that’s why I only buy from the source/retailers.

One of the best/easiest releases to happen on Nike. In recent years.

good luck trying to figure out

modus47 modus47

nah lm gonna send him back the shoes if they turn out to be fake but he’s on vacation now so holding them for the next 2wks till he’s back home
Hi, saw the photo, and I couldn't help but making an account to comment on this. The pair in the photo is certainly fake, and here's why: apart from the color of the suede being lighting than the real pair, and the placement of the swoosh being too covered up by the suede panel, one dead giveaway is the paper bag that's in the box, the authentic bag is almost 2-3 times the size of the one shown in the pic, and not every pair comes with the bag, lastly the "badge" is also commonly seen on fake pairs.

Hope this helps.

modus47 modus47

That’s what really made me think twice.

Being a sz13 for my entire sneaker buying lifetime (since I was 11yrs old, I’m 40 now) I’ve rarely encountered fakes in my size but who knows today w/how much $$$ is floated backed and forth for sneakers what’s possible.

I’m sure if they’re making fakes they make them up to sz13. I just always heard the sizing was off on fakes and these mars yards fit me like all my other nikes. But I’m not risking it so thankful I got my $$$ back and it if these do turn out to be real I’ve pay my buddy back the full 2.5$. (The trade was my szL duck camo TNF plus 300$ cash)

There are a lot more fakes in our size 13s now, these are definitely no exception. I can message you some pics of the pair I got at space camp back in '17 for comparison though

Back
Top Bottom