Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

I know not all the pairs going out are new. I wonder how many people are going to be upset when they get a pair of used kicks thinking they are getting a brand new pair?

SN:
I never got a “message received” DM. Guess that means a no for me lol

Sorry for the slow response guys, these are pretty nice. They replaced the mesh from the 2.0 with Nextskin, the same material that is on sail element react 87s. Here are some pics:

IMG_7662.jpeg IMG_7731.jpeg IMG_7728D.JPG IMG_7666D.JPG IMG_7674D.JPG IMG_7714D.JPG

Last edited:
Sorry for the slow response guys, these are pretty nice. They replaced the mesh from the 2.0 with Nextskin, the same material that is on sail element react 87s. Here are some pics:

IMG_7662.jpeg IMG_7731.jpeg IMG_7728D.JPG IMG_7666D.JPG IMG_7674D.JPG IMG_7714D.JPG

So do you guys know if it will have to be returned? If so, what's the penalty for not returning them? I feel like a lot of people are just gonna keep them.

So do you guys know if it will have to be returned? If so, what's the penalty for not returning them? I feel like a lot of people are just gonna keep them.
Based on the zoom we had on Monday, we do have to return at the end of the program, unfortunately. They didnt talk about penalty, but they did mention that "the reward for good work is more work", so if we follow the rules, they leave it open for more opportunities to work with their team in the future.

Based on the zoom we had on Monday, we do have to return at the end of the program, unfortunately. They didnt talk about penalty, but they did mention that "the reward for good work is more work", so if we follow the rules, they leave it open for more opportunities to work with their team in the future.

ill rather that than a free pair of shoes anyday, Wish I was down for this

I see. What kinda work do they have you guys doing? Is there like weekly or monthly objectives?
I think at the end of the program they'll gift you guys a brand new pair or exclusive access to purchase the final product.

I see. What kinda work do they have you guys doing? Is there like weekly or monthly objectives?
I think at the end of the program they'll gift you guys a brand new pair or exclusive access to purchase the final product.
Tom is posting the assignments each week on his stories so anyone can participate, not just the people who were lucky enough get picked. This is the assignment for this week:
IMG_7743.PNG IMG_7749.PNG IMG_7750.PNG
It would be really sweet to get a new pair at the end of it, but i don't want to get my hopes up :smile:

Tom is posting the assignments each week on his stories so anyone can participate, not just the people who were lucky enough get picked. This is the assignment for this week:
IMG_7743.PNG IMG_7749.PNG IMG_7750.PNG
It would be really sweet to get a new pair at the end of it, but i don't want to get my hopes up :smile:

I see. I expected the assignments to be product testing related. Looks like the assignments that you posted from his Stories are just to read and watch things :lol:

I see. I expected the assignments to be product testing related. Looks like the assignments that you posted from his Stories are just to read and watch things :lol:
Yeah, i suspect this week is buying a bit of time for people who haven't watched or read these studio required readings before, while everyones pairs are delivered around the world.

Yeah, i suspect this week is buying a bit of time for people who haven't watched or read these studio required readings before, while everyones pairs are delivered around the world.
Yo but I didn't quite get the program actually, will all y'all receive one unique pair of shoes crafted after each attendant's performances and specs, or it is just a finished product made using global data?? It's crazy stylish either way.

Back
Top Bottom