Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

Tom is posting the assignments each week on his stories so anyone can participate, not just the people who were lucky enough get picked. This is the assignment for this week:
IMG_7743.PNG IMG_7749.PNG IMG_7750.PNG
It would be really sweet to get a new pair at the end of it, but i don't want to get my hopes up :smile:
I’m sure everyone who signed up was hoping for that.

too sick
Yo but I didn't quite get the program actually, will all y'all receive one unique pair of shoes crafted after each attendant's performances and specs, or it is just a finished product made using global data?? It's crazy stylish either way.

from the looks of it, i would guess that it is one specific 2.5 model with production in process of completion.. maybe an indicator of that is if the reps start coming out.

But either way, man so jelly, enjoy the work and please do continue to share your pics/thoughts on them bgv4 bgv4 !

Mars Yard soles come from the Nike SFB (special field boot). Also a sole that's been used on ACG silhouettes I believe.

correct and right on point

the free trail also isn't anything new either, there was a release of these back a couple years and looks like they are now bringing it back

I got a funny story. So last week I'm driving in Brooklyn and I see a dude wearing the Wear Test new version. Dude is looking lost, he's on his phone trying to find the right direction to go. I love mars yards so much that I yell out the window to him

"YOOOOO YOU WEAR TESTING THE NEW JOINTS... LOVE IT BRO.. THOSE ARE FIRE MY GUY"

I'm sure it shocked the hell out of him so much that he walked off in the opposite direction when I said that. But the shoes flames

Might part with my 2.0. eBay/goat seem like the most reliable options (non-local options) at this point for authentication?

Back
Top Bottom