Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

Dam StockX prices tanked already, and more restocks coming? Hope y'all copped to rock :rofl:
Yeah the dude that dropped 1k for em few pages back certainly did. He be tip toeing in them ****s now lol

Zmt.gif

Pretty sure that means today’s colorway gets released again in August.

To be restocked means the shoe had to have released once already; no other colorway has dropped yet so they can’t be restocked. Don’t overthink it and pay resell.

*so if you bought to resell, might need to sell it sooner than later

Last edited:
I’m not mad at the simple design by no means. I love the waffle one and the resemblance is pretty spot. These also look reshaped and that gives these an even better look. Hopefully I can get my hands on the “color code” pair too.
*not my photo
52CDD7CE-7188-40E6-A874-32D0D93C41A0.jpeg

I’m not mad at the simple design by no means. I love the waffle one and the resemblance is pretty spot. These also look reshaped and that gives these an even better look. Hopefully I can get my hands on the “color code” pair too.
*not my photo
52CDD7CE-7188-40E6-A874-32D0D93C41A0.jpeg
This photo makes these shoes look bad.

I honestly hate the waffle soles on the sacai’s, not enough structure IMO. These looks a little more spaced out & have a different heel so look more stable. Hoping they are comfy as well.

Back
Top Bottom