Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

whoever Tom sachs is tell him thnx for the cognac and jumbo shrimp money!
Screenshot_20220627-183922_StockX.jpg
$18.84 to “process” the payment is daylight robbery

It’s boring but prices sure have jumped up again out of nowhere! Dropped as low as 3 now back to 5 in mens 8-10 for some odd reason

Yeah, I just received mine and the prices on these will continue to rise.

Midsole is my favorite part of these. I am a sucker for white sneakers and the multiple materials made this a no brainer for me. Copped resale near the bottom and then thought I was suckered. Seems I may have hit at the right time.

It’s boring but prices sure have jumped up again out of nowhere! Dropped as low as 3 now back to 5 in mens 8-10 for some odd reason
yea, noticed that too.

maybe because they're not going to "restock" this color again?

im guessing on the next restock its going to be the other colors grey/yellow/etc.

Last edited:
Debating whether to pull the trigger now or hope they restock the Studio colorway next month....

We've seen leaks of the other colorways...but how would you restock something that hasn't been confirmed or released?

Other colorways haven't been officially announced or confirmed by Nike or Tom Sachs himself; therefore, until the other colorways are announced it would be safe to assume the "restock in August" is likely the studio colorway.

I guess the next big question is, how fair is the restock. Will previous winners potentially win again? Is it a raffle again or fcfs? Will there be a lot of pairs? 😂 But as for pulling the trigger I would wait till August

Been wearing since I got them and I have to say I want them in every color. If your thing is subtle with a little hype around it...but COMFORTABLE, then these are for you. As I've gotten older, my tolerance for 🔥 but uncomfortable to wear has waned a bit. Let go of my union 4s for that reason alone.

Been wearing since I got them and I have to say I want them in every color. If your thing is subtle with a little hype around it...but COMFORTABLE, then these are for you. As I've gotten older, my tolerance for 🔥 but uncomfortable to wear has waned a bit. Let go of my union 4s for that reason alone.

as you've been wearing them a bunch, what's your opinion on the sizing?

Back
Top Bottom