Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

Got mine in today from an oop, and I figured I’d give my two cents on sizing. I got my tts 13 (which is what I need for Jordan 1s and dunk sbs but other shoes I can go 12 ie nb 990 v2 or 12.5 ie sportswear dunk or af1) and they fit great. I figured they would fit long or loose based on what I’d heard but width and length wise I couldn’t go .5 down or they would be too snug. I don’t like suggesting sizing because I don’t want to ruin someone else’s purchase but I feel strong about these fitting me at my average tts so hopefully this helps anyone wondering :nthat:

1DDA9F77-6586-43F1-B7A6-E79C732E80C0.jpeg

There are some dark sulfur tees and sweatshirts on ndc at the moment as well if anybody is looking for the same color shirt.

Got a strange feeling studio colorway is not gonna restock next

That Dark Sulfur pair is probably the second best color imo

I saw that they might release in August so I’m going to assume this is the ‘restock’ that Tom was talking about.

I am hoping it’s the Studio colorway restocking so I can try to double up for retail.

Last edited:
I have slightly wide too. TTS is fine for me.

Cool good to know. Not getting them right away but trying to make sure I try for the right size on the restock. I watched the hes kicks review and he said his tts had heel slip unless he laced em tight so I was getting mixed signals lol!

Cool good to know. Not getting them right away but trying to make sure I try for the right size on the restock. I watched the hes kicks review and he said his tts had heel slip unless he laced em tight so I was getting mixed signals lol!
ugh. I tried mine on but have not worn them out. I freaking hate a heel slip. The Cortez that isshhhh
thanks for letting me know

I get the heel slip if I don't lace properly to the end. It can totally be eliminated if you tie a proper knot. TTS will work for slightly wide for sure. I am a true wide so .5up is better for me. See my post a couple of pages back I compared to all my other shoe sizing. Comfort is a firm but nice ride. I'm sure they will break in even more as they are used.

I get the heel slip if I don't lace properly to the end. It can totally be eliminated if you tie a proper knot. TTS will work for slightly wide for sure. I am a true wide so .5up is better for me. See my post a couple of pages back I compared to all my other shoe sizing. Comfort is a firm but nice ride. I'm sure they will break in even more as they are used.

Dope! Thank you so much for the insight

final sale and they passed their “rigorous” authentication so they’re graciously offering me $100
can you take it to a shoe repair store so they can glue it up for you? seems like that's doable but at the same time - wack that it even came to you like that.

Be careful. My eBay pair also had some of the cream too coat damaged and I ended up making it worse trying to fix. Seems to wear away pretty easily

Back
Top Bottom