Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

i won the reverse mocha and couldn't even hit on these. and i dont even like travis scott.

do they email or text you to purchase?
from what i was reading on twitter, they text/email you at the same time.
i got a text message first, then checked my email to confirm that it wasnt no spam text.

Another bs drop. All that talk about it being generously available is just bs. Why not make more if you want everyone to wear it?

Over slept the raffle, woke up just as winners was being sent out….oh well I already have 1 pair the 2nd would’ve been traded

x.jpg

Looks like we'll see Round 3 with the Studio colorway. On to the next release till then.

No luck on 9.5 or 10 with lots of people trying to help. Will stay patient for another release in maybe 8 weeks!

that's what perennial means; Studios will keep releasing until Tom Sachs himself or Nike say no.

no real need to pay resale on these anyway. Tom Sachs prob would rather you buy them when they rerelease and spend the rest on some fugazzi marsyards lol.

Reactions: ejb
I was so excited I got in until I noticed I grabbed the wrong size after checkout….

269ABDE7-545E-4B5B-89FD-661EA5CE9B6B.jpeg
DC4F29E1-2580-4F3B-9D69-24560C34C496.jpeg

They are comfy and broke in very quickly. After 3 weeks of almost daily usage and a good amount of mileage, the shoes are already showing some wear and tear. The cream fuse overlays are already showing several cracks and will definitely continue to deteriorate very quickly.

269ABDE7-545E-4B5B-89FD-661EA5CE9B6B.jpeg
DC4F29E1-2580-4F3B-9D69-24560C34C496.jpeg

They are comfy and broke in very quickly. After 3 weeks of almost daily usage and a good amount of mileage, the shoes are already showing some wear and tear. The cream fuse overlays are already showing several cracks and will definitely continue to deteriorate very quickly.

That’s pretty wild with the overlay. I have a lot of the chukka fsb flyknit that I have worn a lot with a very similar overlay, and they haven’t cracked like that.

That’s pretty wild with the overlay. I have a lot of the chukka fsb flyknit that I have worn a lot with a very similar overlay, and they haven’t cracked like that.
Brings back good memories. I had a charcoal chukka fsb and they were more durable than this pair.

Back
Top Bottom