Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

5F9A8604-A96A-42ED-A5C6-23686D895294.jpeg

Finally! I struck out on the 2 raffles for the first colorway but i just checked my inbox when i heard raffle wins were going out and got my invoice

Last question but did you get notified rather quickly after signing up?
I’m just going to assume I’m taking an L because I haven’t heard anything.
I got my email notification about 20 minutes after i signed up for the raffle. and text notification 5 minutes after i already checked out

Last question but did you get notified rather quickly after signing up?
I’m just going to assume I’m taking an L because I haven’t heard anything.
first few raffles after joining, took about 2-3 hours for them to pick winners.
this raffle was alot quicker.

TTS.

the first Studio colorway, first raffle I entered TTS. Got them in and had slight heel slippage (with thin socks and loosely tied). Second raffle for Studio colorway, I entered half size down. Got them in and while the heel slippage is not there, the front toebox area is noticeably tighter. Decided TTS was the best for me, I can swear slightly thicker socks and tie it tighter.

TTS.

the first Studio colorway, first raffle I entered TTS. Got them in and had slight heel slippage (with thin socks and loosely tied). Second raffle for Studio colorway, I entered half size down. Got them in and while the heel slippage is not there, the front toebox area is noticeably tighter. Decided TTS was the best for me, I can swear slightly thicker socks and tie it tighter.
Damn. I’m usually a 9 with Nikes, 8.5 with Jordan’s. Of course I got 8.5. Guess we’ll see how they fit smh

Back
Top Bottom