Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

TTS.

the first Studio colorway, first raffle I entered TTS. Got them in and had slight heel slippage (with thin socks and loosely tied). Second raffle for Studio colorway, I entered half size down. Got them in and while the heel slippage is not there, the front toebox area is noticeably tighter. Decided TTS was the best for me, I can swear slightly thicker socks and tie it tighter.
I just went half a size down. I hope it doesnt bother me since my feet are a little wide but not odee wide

SOLD OUT

Nothing for me. Hopefully I hit at least one raffle I entered earlier, but we know how that goes.

Looks like my luck ran out after the first release :lol:

Think I'm NikeCraft F&F

Likewise, bro. I’m eating out here.

EB102BEB-9449-4B17-BCBA-D44F46C46DBB.gif

Won the online Kith raffle

Now my question, is the sizing men or women? Description says women but I don’t remember seeing extended sizes when i signed up. I’m so confused.

Won the online Kith raffle

Now my question, is the sizing men or women? Description says women but I don’t remember seeing extended sizes when i signed up. I’m so confused.

someone here mentioned in the previous post that when kith app first launched the raffle, it didn't mention that it was a mens/womens sizing.
then out of nowhere, they switched the description on everyone stating that it's for womens sizing..

i hope they give you the correct size.

Back
Top Bottom