Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

Tell him make sure he ships out my shoes, UPS been waiting for 2 going on 3 days for that pick up…….lol

Last edited:
04DE666A-E49C-48E7-811C-7A436063DF0D.jpeg

Broke these out today. The sole is heavier than i would expect them to feel like but i like them a lot.
I’m actually a fan of the blue midsole and black toe. Haven’t seen any conversions this good in an 8.5m

Yesterday I went to Slam Jam to check on other models (I live in one of the two Italian towns where they have their stores ) and , with my surprise , I saw that they still had the Tom Sachs available , so I got one pair :smile:

Attachments

• F915935F-52D0-49C9-80EA-663EC069906B.jpeg
    F915935F-52D0-49C9-80EA-663EC069906B.jpeg
    64.4 KB · Views: 2,248
Im sure it’s been asked already but here comes the most inconsistent question in sneaker history.
How is the fitment? If you could compare them to any other shoe/shoes, what would they be?
I'm an 11 in AJ1s and Dunks, got an 11 in the Studios. They feel a little big, going to try to do a 10.5 in the Archives. In terms of similar sized shoes, the fit reminds me of AJ6s. (I also sized down to a 10.5 for the AJ6).

I'm an 11 in AJ1s and Dunks, got an 11 in the Studios. They feel a little big, going to try to do a 10.5 in the Archives. In terms of similar sized shoes, the fit reminds me of AJ6s. (I also sized down to a 10.5 for the AJ6).
I just got my archives in, went half size down and I regret it. My TTS studios are good tied tight, they have the heel slip otherwise. Half size down is too much though, they’re wearable but I wouldn’t recommend it. Hoping they loosen a bit with wear.

ah dang. wish you wouldve asked sooner. I sold my last Studio

damn. Where else is a good place to advertise for trades? otherwise i could keep, but really hope i can get my hands on the white/studio

anybody want 7.5M Yellow for 7.5M white/studio?

Thank you
I remember the good ole days when you could try a shod one to see how they truly feel.

For those still looking for the Sulfurs - check out Undefeated (if it's close to you) - I was able to buy a sz 9.5M at their SF store.

I know there's been chatter about sizing here (half down or TTS) - Well I went half a size down with the "Archives" (TTS with the Studios) and those seem to fit better.

Back
Top Bottom