Nike x Transformers Pack to Release November 3rd

Did they make the Air Trainer 3 in sz 15?
Looking for DTRT III, Last Shot XIV, Cinder XIV, Cool Grey IV, Chambray, Black Metallic V VII, Bred XIII, Cool Grey IX and Ginger XVI in sz 16.

am i the only one that thought they werent gonna be hard to obtain or go for super high prices on ebay?

i slept on em that saturday and went to the store on tuesday, they still had em but not in my size.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
FREE TIP!!! Member #33-mynameaintG
Clayton County​

its been a minute since i been on nt but to "fresh iz back , the store here in harlem is called BJAY'S. its on 145 st between amsterdam and broadway. you can take the 1 /A/B/C/D train to 145 st. you best option is the 1 train. just walk up the block . hope this helps . peace love and kicks. :wink:
wink.gif

they in da hood for retail...no one who isn't a sneakerhead is coppin these.....aka people dont even know they optimus prime based.

copped the stracscream joints...my man @ sprint II had them...got them for retail....so im not complaining!!
pimp.gif

^^ Exactly. They come with the toy the box is better and the shoe is better as well. That being said i went with the primes:smile:. Im suprised many peopledidn't get the huaraches. Those are nice as well.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

they in da hood for retail...no one who isn't a sneakerhead is coppin these.....aka people dont even know they optimus prime based.

pretty much. these weren't hard to find at all.

I initially paused on these because I was pissed they didn't make 11.5

I hate when Nike does that, because I'm a TRUE 11.5, 11's kill my big toe and 12's are usually too big

However, ended up getting these in a 12 and their not that bad at all, so I recommend to all you 11.5's out there, try the 12!

i feel you. i don't understand why no 11.5s....

every place i hit up did not have a 11.5. wack. but the 12 fits okay, so i went with that...

Any one know if any spot in LA still got these? And also almost all my shoes are size 9.5 but if i go for a 10 would it fit too big or should i go for a 9?Thanks

I know I'm probably late, but has anyone else noticed there's Neon Yellow behind the perforation holes? Pretty cool...

These shoes are so clean when you have them on....comfortable and no creasing thus far for me.
btw, I also changed up the laces to royal blue...makes them look better imo but grey goes well too.

use rep code MO8573 on Karmaloop and get 20% off

Back
Top Bottom