Nike x Undercover Daybreak

Got the blues. The clothing is up on the NikeLab section if anyone wants it:
https://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pw/mens-nikelab/7puZofo

I wish the pants were sold separate, not feeling the tracksuit hoodie.

Me too, The track pants blow the sweatshirt out the water. I only gave the sweatshirt a pass because of the wording on the packet and the patch, Plus the two layer hood I thought was a nice touch. I have a 20% coupon that expired at the end of the month that they won't let you use on Jordans, so the tracksuit was $240. I was actually feeling the tracksuit more than the shoes.

went to Bait to try on the undercover. so they do run a bit long tried on a 9.5 but not crazy like the SW 97/1 long. I did tried on a 9 just to see and the 9 fits snug but not too tight to the point where it would hurt my feet if im walking in them all day.

so in my opinion you can either stay your size or .5 size down and they'll still fill well.....

hope that answers some questions about sizing.

Given how hyped the Sacais are, I actually couldn’t be happier how slept on these are. Just wish I could find the blue in a 5.5 for my girl.

Seriously considering ordering the track suit just for those pants. They’re too clean. Anyone have any idea how the track suit fits??

Seriously considering ordering the track suit just for those pants. They’re too clean. Anyone have any idea how the track suit fits??

I loved the pants, the 20% off helped sway me. I may even break the sweatsuit apart. I’m not sure about sizing though as I ordered online.

I was going to grab both pairs but I have to pace myself. There’s a new drop every week, lol.

Right, in 31 days we got
2 FOG raids
3 FOG mocs
3 FOG 1’s
2 Nike AJ1 sb
4 yeezy
2 Sacai
2 Nike undercover
1 Air Force One snakeskin

Just to name a few

I loved the pants, the 20% off helped sway me. I may even break the sweatsuit apart. I’m not sure about sizing though as I ordered online.

Right, in 31 days we got
2 FOG raids
3 FOG mocs
3 FOG 1’s
2 Nike AJ1 sb
4 yeezy
2 Sacai
2 Nike undercover
1 Air Force One snakeskin

Just to name a few

Damn, this put into perspective how much I’ve spent.

2/2 Fog Raids
2/3 Fog 1’s
1/2 AJ x SB (x2 LA to Chi)
1/2 Sacai
2/2 Undercover

I need to slow down.

Damn, this put into perspective how much I’ve spent.

2/2 Fog Raids
2/3 Fog 1’s
1/2 AJ x SB (x2 LA to Chi)
1/2 Sacai
2/2 Undercover

I need to slow down.
i took a damn a near year long break from kicks and those damn nigel sylvester's pulled me all the way back in. and the funny thing is i don't even have them anymore.

1204E030-95AB-4473-9F36-213BE977B389.jpeg

Copped the blacks. Should arrive Tuesday. The blue looks dope. Might get those as well.

I wonder if Jun and Nike are ever going to create a limited shoe? Jun def has the potential to create something bananas

Back
Top Bottom