Nike x Undercover Daybreak

Message customer service and tell them that the bday code expired before you had a chance to use it. They'll most likely slide another one to you.
BET! I'll try that meow. Thanks bro

EDIT: They told me discounts wont work on these since they are newly released. They sent me a 20% code that last 6 months. Oh well.

Last edited:
EE44EC67-9606-45F2-A160-6796146C3798.png

I have narrow feet and my TTS Nike size fits great. Not ready to UNDS yet incase they go on sale somewhere and i can return my SNKRS pair. I like the shoe a lot but I think they are too expensive at retail. $160 for a what to me feels like a cortez with a fancy heal addition (don't own any tailwinds to compare). But i have a pair of Nike Cortez Kenny 3s that i love and are one of my go-to summer kicks. And they have all the detailing that makes the shoe special and they were $100 retail. So i don't see these being worth $60 more.

I have narrow feet and my TTS Nike size fits great. Not ready to UNDS yet incase they go on sale somewhere and i can return my SNKRS pair. I like the shoe a lot but I think they are too expensive at retail. $160 for a what to me feels like a cortez with a fancy heal addition (don't own any tailwinds to compare). But i have a pair of Nike Cortez Kenny 3s that i love and are one of my go-to summer kicks. And they have all the detailing that makes the shoe special and they were $100 retail. So i don't see these being worth $60 more.
I believe that with Nike you can wear the shoes up until the return date expires and still return them.

Might need to cop the undercover version soon because they’ll be more sought after....maybe lol

Back
Top Bottom