Nike Zoom Flight 95 Jason Kidd Pack via KixandtheCity.com

Mavs officially sold out on NDC... I'm pretty sure i got the last size 12! Tried adding to cart for an hour or so and right when i was about to give up they magically appeared in my cart!
pimp.gif

Mavs officially sold out on NDC... I'm pretty sure i got the last size 12! Tried adding to cart for an hour or so and right when i was about to give up they magically appeared in my cart! :pimp:

Same thing happened with me...

Same size and everything...

Kept showing an 8.5, 10, and 12 for a while too.

What time did your order go thru?

I'm sure the first two will show up at HOH's soon.

Picked up the Cal and the Nets colorway's when they first dropped but realy like the Mav's too.
I thought these would sit on NDC but I was surprised when I went on about two hours after being released they were SO.

For me these are damn comfortable.

Last edited:
theyre all at HOH actually... saw em last week. Jusr felt like its something I could wait on.

wouldt be mad at that... I want that Mavs pair. I like the color on the side pods, but wish it was carbon fiber.

So the second one is purple? I was wondering which one was the Phoenix colorway.

They could have done better with the Nets, looks like the Sixers.

agree... the Nets dont even look like a nets colorway.

Wonder why they didnt put out a Knicks cw? All orange with blue highlights, or even all blue with orange. Either wouldve been nice!

agree... the Nets dont even look like a nets colorway.
Wonder why they didnt put out a Knicks cw? All orange with blue highlights, or even all blue with orange. Either wouldve been nice!

Funny thing is, J. Kidd actually wore a Knicks colorway the other day...

They were colorblocked like the OG white/navy pair but the swoosh was Orange.

It was posted by the other site a few days back.

These were my first pair of basketball shoes ever. I had the 'Hi' version in black. I cannot find a picture of it anywhere.

View media item 192267
Kidd was a legend are my way (Bay Area). He came through Oakland/Alameda schools and then went to Cal. We all wanted to play the Point like him. I don't think Cal has gotten that far in the final 4 since... smh.

I think it's safe to all the colorways but the Mav's will be available to purchase on sale if patient.

These were my first pair of basketball shoes ever. I had the 'Hi' version in black. I cannot find a picture of it anywhere.

Kidd was a legend are my way (Bay Area). He came through Oakland/Alameda schools and then went to Cal. We all wanted to play the Point like him. I don't think Cal has gotten that far in the final 4 since... smh.
I think it's safe to all the colorways but the Mav's will be available to purchase on sale if patient.
No way the Mav's will ever go on sale. It's an HOH and NT exclusive... All the NT's have sold out of all the high demand sizes

So my size 12 pair in the Mavs shipped and will be here Friday...

I was a little worried it would get cancelled since I ordered it so late, but I guess I got lucky..

So my size 12 pair in the Mavs shipped and will be here Friday...
I was a little worried it would get cancelled since I ordered it so late, but I guess I got lucky..
Mine shipped as well. Like i said Nike has been really good lately about knowing the exact stock and not overselling

Are the mavs sitting at anyones HOH, Just wondering my HOH is 30 mins away and the never pick up phone or give reliable info.

Back
Top Bottom