Nike Zoom Flightclub (POP)

Originally Posted by mement0m0r1

SW33TS1NC3R1TY,
I was just about to post the exact same thing. The midsole/outsole is a modern interpretation of the Flight '89/Jordan 4 midsole/outsole. Great looking shoe. Hopefully performance will match. Thanks to everyone who posted pics.
and he could have done the same thing by NOT posting ALL of those pics....got dam!
embarassed.gif

Where do people live that they've picked these up already. I hit my local Footlocker last night and they didn't have them yet. I really want to trythem on.

^^^> New Jersey-Menlo Park Mall-Footlocker. They got them in yesterday and they also got the Black/Red/Grey CW too. $115 in store-$109 online. FTL/Eastbay Ithink has a coupon for either $20 or 20% off. If you order online though, it wont ship until May. Picked up my pair today and they feel and look great. Hopethat helps.

Originally Posted by endemic415

Nike needs to retro the Zoom Gloves and put these on NIKEID

QFT as long as the colors are cool. They should put the Swingman Remix on ID as well.

Those white Larry Hughes joints are DOPE. Id like to see to Nike drop those at HoH as an NYC colorway.

Id definitely cop.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

I got this info from that other site....

5/22- Shawn Marion and Ben Gordon

5/29- OJ Mayo and Caron Butler

Supposedly, their respective PE's are releasing after all. If anyone can confirm, put me down for the OJ ZFC.

hopefully they do both aways for OJ and C butlers...

colorways are DOPE

no J RICH
frown.gif

Saw these in person today. The lateral side (outside) of the shoe is fire .... but the medial (inside) of the shoe looks really cheap. Definitely passing onthese. Bron POPs are 1000 x better.

Originally Posted by mjpit23

Saw these in person today. The lateral side (outside) of the shoe is fire .... but the medial (inside) of the shoe looks really cheap. Definitely passing on these. Bron POPs are 1000 x better.
Agreed. Lighter, and better looking.

Soldier III > Flight Club

I havent felt or even seen the Soldiers in person, but the Flight Club are a pretty good fit. Were the POP soldiers limited?.. when did they come out?

I dont think they were limited. I saw em in the local FTL this past Saturday. Their still there now, gotta admit they looked fresh and they were surprisinglylight. Was thinkin about gettin em but was in a rush so maybe i'll check em out again.

They need to go one way or the other with this one.. i don't think they have a direction for this shoe

I just picked up the Tony Parkers (white/black/silver) today for 57.50..hott shoe..will b rockin this weekend while there is nice weather!!!

Seem comfortable too..i guess i'll find out..

Back
Top Bottom