Nike Zoom Flip'N Official Catalog Pic & New Colorway [COUNTERKICKS.com]

Source: http://counterkicks.com/2009/10/06/...pn-product-info-and-new-colorway-febmar-2010/

Exclusive: Nike Zoom Flip'N Product Info and New Colorway (Feb/Mar 2010)

nike_zoom_flipn-catalog.jpg

The Nike Zoom Flip'n has been lightly reported on in recent weeks. Counter Kicks now brings you the official catalog product info shot and a newBlack/Black/Varsity-Red colorway. According to the Nike Spring 2010 Catalog, the Zoom Flip'n is based on the Nike Air Max Pippen 1 and contains a heel-onlyZoom Air unit encased in a full-length Phylon midsole. The first colorway to hit will be the all Black style (larger photo below) in February of 2010, followedup by the Black/Varsity Red/White and White/Metallic Gold-Black models in March 2010. Also previously reported on other sites was a $88 price tag for the shoe.The Zoom Flip'n catalog list price is $129.95. Continue reading for morephotos.

nike_zoom_flipn-black-black.jpg

nike_zoom_flipn-product-info.jpg

looks like a nice pair of kicks for balling, but the price tag is (at least) about $30 over the top imo

Appreciate the effort, but Nike needs to realize not ever signature line needs a fusion.

130 for heel only zoom, no thanks. In the late 80s and in the early 90s, you could know what type of cushioning was in the shoe just from the price point.84.99 = heel and forefoot air. Since when is phylon a substitute for air? Now nike is just tooo greedy. Just release the PIP 1's with full length zoomalready.

Originally Posted by Unclesam

I agree but, you know Nike's slogan, just do it. SMH.

Nike: Just screw the retailer.

They known darn well these are going to hit clearance soon and hard. All they care about is grubbing extra revenue on the wholesale price.

Thats a canadian price point. Those should still be around $80 for you guys down south .

I dont really like em tho anyway.

Originally Posted by STORM RYDER

Thats a canadian price point. Those should still be around $80 for you guys down south .

I'll find something else to complain about soon enough.
Canadian's get screwed on Nike's pricing. Sometimes, more so than Europeans.

Im Flip'n to the next Catalog Page.

These def. arent the best attributes from all the Pippens...

$130? What are they smoking? They couldn't sell the last Pippen Retros. Sheesh....

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

Do I sense an HoH exclusive that will make this shoe sizzle?
laugh.gif

thats about the only way these'll sell. instead of puttin foamposite on Blazers, and eggplant on Big Nikes, they shoulda put it on these if they wannaactually move some

nike's new air unit looked very interesting~

defintely not an appealing model... n the price seems... hmm build on inpiration of pippen?! ok... i m not buying tht

Nike tryin too get money off a bad concept as usual but maybe these will comeout better than the catalog pix look...

Back
Top Bottom