Nike Zoom Freak 2

Interesting setup.

Looking forward to more detailed pics.

0a7ef1d3acb9216fe5cad64c66084779.png

These look like some knockoff kd's.

Didn't nike release a shoe like this called the general turf or something like that?

i love the 1’s

simple but different.

gotta keep the building or else your sig line will end quickly

have you been to a local basketball court or gym?

they're all wearing Kobes, old beater Jordans, and Kyrie kicks.

even KD's get more spins they them joints BEEN fell off

besides everyone knows 80% or more basketball shoes get worn off Court...

i love da Greek Freak, i just bought a rev30 gucci era bucks jersey...but his kicks? super disappointment.

they're all wearing Kobes, old beater Jordans, and Kyrie kicks.

even KD's get more spins they them joints BEEN fell off

besides everyone knows 80% or more basketball shoes get worn off Court...

i love da Greek Freak, i just bought a rev30 gucci era bucks jersey...but his kicks? super disappointment.
meh, each of the those lines have mature in the market enough, Zoom Freaks haven't even been out for a full year, but where i'm at i've seen people wear them casually, maybe you need to step out the your box (da heights) a bit more and explore.

meh, each of the those lines have mature in the market enough, Zoom Freaks haven't even been out for a full year, but where i'm at i've seen people wear them casually, maybe you need to step out the your box (da heights) a bit more and explore.

you know when it comes to sneakers it's all about "what have you done for me lately" Or else new Jordans would sellout as well as da classics and we all know that's not true.

I just feel like giannis antetokounmpo's launch was so garbage compared to Kyrie Irving's launch and Kyrie Irving in my opinion doesn't deserve da dope sneaker line that he has compared to someone like giannis.

he didn't even get a proper introduction as being a premier Nike athlete or a" welcome da the Nike family" his sneakers just appeared one day.

his sneaker launch felt like Revis sneaker launch when he was in da Jets... completely random & out da blue...no kinda hoopla whatsoever.

we talking about da Greek freak here...

Paul George got better looking kicks...got damn.. how that happens? :lol: :smh:

Bruh....they need to take that baby brontosaurus print out back and give it the old yellar treatment, minus the love and tears.
Nike basketball hasn't made a shoe i want to wear off the court since kobe 9 lows.
Mind you Jordan brand hasn't made one i like since the 17.

I look at it like this.

the air jordan 1 was a ****ing dunk

the zoom generation was so basic

they both still had presence thou.

Zoom Generation IMO actually got Nike basketball outta that early 2000's funk they was in.

simple don't mean trash....da barkley air Force max is a simple sneaker..but they're designed sturdy & handsome...

look at da 1st Irvings... simple but GOOD.

da Jordan I didn't look like anything else at da time.....

Gianni's kicks are abysmal in this regard.

The Jordan 1’s were bricks in 1985 - Nike discounted them to $19.99 lol

freak 1’s and Kobe IV’s are the most popular sneakers amongst NBA and college

Back
Top Bottom