Nike Zoom Freak 2

the outsole looks air raid ish. hopefully that means were getting air raid retros soon

they never have properly retroed the air raid 2 right?

I’ll be interested in the colorways. Maybe I’ll be in for if he keeps up the Coming to America colorways but that should just stay with the first ones. And also hope I can grab 13.5 online normal 13s are too narrow. Or just go the iD route and have fun

should be interesting

Screen Shot 2020-07-16 at 9.52.56 AM.png

Is there a side view of the white Cement pair? Black shoes are my go to but don't like the way midsole looks in white on this model.

Players still have input over the aethestic of their model. If they don't like a shoe, they can simply say no. It's why Penny got the Foamposite despite it being designed for Pippen.
Yes, but they still have to work within the budget parameters Nike sets. All these knit and plastic one booty, half booty constructions drastically cut down on the amount of pieces required to assemble.

Im in for the debut pair when they drop, just because I’m impatient. Black pair will probably be easier to grab on discount like the black 1s, I really like that white cement pair too.

Green colorway (Naija) - July 25th
Black/White colorway - August 7th
Bamo colorway - September 18th
White cement colorway - October 1st

Back
Top Bottom