Nike Zoom Freak 4

Might be the angle, but these look like low top combat or steel toe boots 😅

And looking at it, it looks like the Zoom pods and the weirdly decoupled outsole from the 3's are making a comeback.

These are very interesting. I always hold out judgment on either samples or early pics until better or official pics release.

Some quick observations, the toe box and swoosh gives me pg 5 vibes. Seems like the forefoot cushioning could be the best of the line to date.

JS”

These can't be the finished product. These look like early samples. Nah this ain't it.

The forefoot won’t be as bulky as it looks in that picture, it’s not fully attached there

Looks like a nice combo of the 2s and 3s

This looks like a takedown model. Sup with the toe looking like it got stung by a bee?

Need to see another colorway and more angles but early take, this might be the worst of his shoes to date. Even both Immortalities look better.

I’ll stick with the ZF3’s but it does look like something that would follow the lineage of the first one with the backwards swoosh

Last edited:
I don’t love them but I’ll hold off and see if they make a change. To me it’s a risk because you could just kept it the same tech, remove the strap and got crazier with the upper and allow the colorways to sell.

With that each the price may jump what $20 more?

I like the look. Hope they come up with some GOODT! colorways.

Back
Top Bottom