Nike zoom Hustle OFFICAL THREAD. VOL Nike Do some NICE PE's

YOOOO whats good NT'ers
I remember seeing pics of these back in the summer.

and I think its about time we made a thread.

the potential of these kix are off the chart

Zoom air only in heel

here goes some pics

ZOOM HUSTLE
RETAIL: $85
COLOR: 701
RELEASE: 11/1
2sank9v.jpg
pimp.gif

COLOR: 003
RELEASE: 12/1
1zsyg9.jpg

COLOR: 101
RELEASE: 11/1
ritfyt.jpg

This guy is the 1st to wear them on court..

b008f3fdf8302828847a8fe2acdf0da5-getty-91026153sc010_wizards_hawks.jpg

The yellow pair is the best IMO..

lets hope Nike does this shoe right with some DOPE PE's

shoes resemble

Nike hyperflights, and we all know these were classic
air-hyperflight-ii.gif

hyperflight.jpg

3755621653_eec91563c7_b.jpg

i'm sorry Fresh, but
sick.gif

on the other hand i would love to see some reworked Hyperflights released. Orange =
eek.gif

Dont knock my socks off. Are they gonna have the same make up of the Zoom BBs (cushiong/insole)?

The Nike Zoom Hustle basketball shoe combines the design DNA and functionality of two Nike classics to create a newer and better performance expression.Synthetic leather upper with a traditional lacing system and tongue construction provides optimal fit and feel. Double-lasted Phylon[emoji]8482[/emoji] midsole with visible ZoomAir[emoji]8482[/emoji]unit in heel adds responsive cushioning. Traditional herringbone outsole coupled with flex grooves and lateral outrigger gives optimal traction,flexibility and stability. Wt. 13.6 oz.

Decent Sub - $100 Nike hoops shoes were a rarity ten years ago.

With Nike the way they are now, i don't old out much hope for something thats $85.

Originally Posted by Manglor

bb1/2k3... ?

yeah, i agree with that assessment, except for the heel only zoom = forget about them, they aren't worth it. but i have a feeling the kids will buy them.

Its like they are doing every EXCEPT offering the states a shoe (BB3) that performs like the BB1...

Why?

Its either Zoom heel.. and lunar or Zoom and Eva...

Why not full Zoom and the Flight look? Those would have improved the Flights 10 fold...

They're just OK but there is some potential though.

This thread just made me go look for some more hyperflights.

theyre ok, but were all the hyperflight pics really necessary?

makin me all sad and @$!* that im missing that yellow pair
frown.gif

bastard

ill get it soon though
nerd.gif

Photos of the Nike Zoom Hustle Low @ COUNTERKICKS.com

nike-catalog-2010-zoom_hustle_low-3956731003.jpg

Counter Kicks is pleased to preview 2 colorways in this new Nike Zoom Hustle Low shoe. The silhouette takes some inspiration from the Nike Hyperflight whichlaunched several years ago and features a synthetic leather upper with a full-length Phylon midsole and Zoom Air unit in the heel. The colorway above drops ina Lakers purple and gold mix, while a white-based Celtics green colorway is seen after the jump. Continue reading for more photos.

nike-catalog-2010-zoom_hustle_low-3956731023.jpg

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

Originally Posted by Manglor

bb1/2k3... ?

yeah, i agree with that assessment, except for the heel only zoom = forget about them, they aren't worth it. but i have a feeling the kids will buy them.

They need to retro the 2k3s ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom