Nike Zoom Hypercross Trainer

Man nike can we get a pack for all nike endorsed schools in final college football top 10.....TCU TCU TCU TCU...

I do agree, but I don't know how well some of those other NIke schools would sell....

These are interesting: http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=52151386.

White/silver camo with bright crimson swoosh.

Hmm. they basically look like the AJ Greens cept in white. I see they got the premium mark-up of $10 though lol. I wish they would make NFL ones for each team, that would be sweet.

Seems to be a new White/Black/Chrome colorway coming out. Looks very slick and simplistic. Pics from an eBay listing: 

Size 9.0 and 11.0 up in the Oregon's on Richards as of right now.

Nobody wants that s**t now; 100's of uni combos, 121 years of playing football, and not one single championship. They are a bridesmaid, never a bride, and get smashed in the mouth in every important game they play. At least they look good losing.....(just a bitter FSU fan; I respect the Ducks program but at some point, they gotta get over that hump)

Nobody wants that s**t now; 100's of uni combos, 121 years of playing football, and not one single championship. They are a bridesmaid, never a bride, and get smashed in the mouth in every important game they play. At least they look good losing.....(just a bitter FSU fan; I respect the Ducks program but at some point, they gotta get over that hump)

I grabbed the 11... Still a ducks fan

Simply stating that they are up for true fans that would still be interested in purchasing a pair. R-E-L-A-X.

Size 9.0 and 11.0 up in the Oregon's on Richards as of right now.
OSU took them to the woodshed and showed them big boy football. Too bad they made our DC look stupid in our RB matchup. Next year they better put that Garnett GITD sole on our kicks lol.. want real gold, too. lol

Simply stating that they are up for true fans that would still be interested in purchasing a pair. R-E-L-A-X.
I think it was tongue-in-cheek. Being a TRUE fan is taking the good with the bad. It's good that people support their team through thick and thin. Even when the world hates you... try being a 'Noles fan lol. Glad ^^^ got his 11.  P.S. MP23 lives in Oregon. lol Feel bad for Marcus actually, because he's a good kid.  

Anywho, patiently waiting for more Hypercross CWs. Contemplating the Volts at the moment, but on the fence.

Its all good man, as Fahq001 was stating, it was way more tongue-in-cheek. I have major respect for the Ducks and have been to many games living here in Oregon and being in the background of Nike. I just couldn't take all the constant trolling on Tomahawk Nation blog. As with all the fanbases, ya got the good, respectful ones and the idiot harassing trolls.

I think it was tongue-in-cheek. Being a TRUE fan is taking the good with the bad. It's good that people support their team through thick and thin. Even when the world hates you... try being a 'Noles fan lol. Glad ^^^ got his 11.  P.S. MP23 lives in Oregon. lol Feel bad for Marcus actually, because he's a good kid.  

Anywho, patiently waiting for more Hypercross CWs. Contemplating the Volts at the moment, but on the fence.

That's the one dude I definitely felt bad for, Mariota is true class and a humble, great athlete. Staying on topic, that new white/black-silver CW is fire, love it, very clean. I still want the black/reflective silver CW too and am hoping for more NFL CW's, they just give us one Bengal CW for AJ Green so far.

They must've finally gotten all their returns rounded up after UO whooped that ***.

#Criminoles

Maybe fair-weather fans; I still got all three of my pairs, seeing all those, I might get another pair.

Lol. I hear it's time for a change. They don't even want their qb back.

Where in what world did you possibly hear FSU doesn't wanna Winston back?? He's better than any QB they have ever had, including Ward and Weinke. He declared of course; everyone knew that was he gonna do.

Maybe fair-weather fans; I still got all three of my pairs, seeing all those, I might get another pair.
Where in what world did you possibly hear FSU doesn't wanna Winston back?? He's better than any QB they have ever had, including Ward and Weinke. He declared of course; everyone knew that was he gonna do.

I don't remember who said it but it was said during the pre game show of the Rose Bowl. They were talking about his off the field issues and how FSU would like to put that behind them.

I don't remember who said it but it was said during the pre game show of the Rose Bowl. They were talking about his off the field issues and how FSU would like to put that behind them.
You watch too much eSECpn/eSPIN, buddy ... I heard the sky was falling, too.

Air in the heel on these? When reading the specs, I keep getting conflicting information.

No Zoom in the heel of these shoes, just the four small hexagonal Zoom pods in the forefoot.

Yeah that's ESPN spin city for ya. FSU has never ever said that, don't believe everything the media says.

Back
Top Bottom