Nike Zoom Hypercross Trainer

same here - struck out on NDC but scooped up oregons off of eastbay and bamas off of champs

email confirmations received, hopefully no cancellations!

champs might have some oregons left if anybody's looking. i ordered pretty late.

Yeah dude checkout my post above yours...my size 13 is always a tough grab in these college trainers.

Just hoping Eastbay didn't oversell.

Man, I know it, size 13 is always the tough one, im lucky I have a small foot lol. I knew it was gonna be a fast sell this morning, especially that all 4 teams made it into the playoffs.

Eastbay has been using that "backordered " a lot lately

My previous orders came in next day
I'm guessing my OH and OG will be here tomorrow

I hv FL and AL in my cart on NDC

They've got pretty much a FSR of the Oregon Hypcross TR's on Fanatics .com and they're discounted to $135 for some reason. They also have the rest of the Collegiate pack, just type in "Hypercross Air Zoom" in the search field and they will come up. 

Copped my pair for $56 total shipped,  with 30% off discount and Fan Cash I had saved up. Not bad 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

GO GO GO

http://www.fanatics.com/COLLEGE_Ore...owl_Hypercross_Air_Zoom_Trainer_-_Green_Black

Last edited:
They've got pretty much a FSR of the Oregon Hypcross TR's on Fanatics .com and they're discounted to $135 for some reason. They also have the rest of the Collegiate pack, just type in "Hypercross Air Zoom" in the search field and they will come up. 

Copped my pair for $56 total shipped,  with 30% off discount and Fan Cash I had saved up. Not bad :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:  

GO GO GO

http://www.fanatics.com/COLLEGE_Ore...owl_Hypercross_Air_Zoom_Trainer_-_Green_Black

Where'd you get the 30% off code?

Weird, i searched that and only the oregon pair showed up. Either way, thanks for the link and grabbed them with 30% off as well. Friend of mine is going to be very happy.
Yea, I think you gotta toggle the field to search the entire website, and not just the Oregon Ducks section. The toggle is in the top right. Oh well, hope everyone finds the pair they need. Go Ducks

Paid $166 for two FSU pairs, amazing steal there, repped again for jdhiman! Just $16 bucks for what I paid for my NDC pair. :smokin

Copped my pair for $56 total shipped,  with 30% off discount and Fan Cash I had saved up. Not bad 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

GO GO GO

Repped. Thank you.

Totally forgot these were releasing today. 

Hopefully NDC drops more of the UO pair.

well that escalated quickly... these trainers are getting sapped up real quick on fanatics.. damm...

Whelp, maybe these are sort of limited... Just got back from the Beaverton Employee store and they didn't get them. Kind of surprised since they've had ever other Oregon trainer. 

Did get some cool Rose Bowl gear though.

Last edited:
dude if you freaking blinked you missed the Oregons.. dam.. I didnt like this shoe from the onset ( i was very vocal about it..lol ) ..but this pack is nicely done.. ducks and the 'bama ones are my fav.. and if i was a Noles fan I'd like them.. prolly because they look like USC colors to me..lol 

Back
Top Bottom