Nike Zoom Hyperdisrupter

Discussion in 'Nike' started by dr damon, Dec 30, 2012.

1. dr damon

dr damon

Suprised no one is talking about this shoe. Seems like the successor to the zoom hyperdunk. Largest zoom bags ever sounds good.

TOTAL CONTROL. ZERO DISTRACTIONS.

Minimal yet dynamic, the Nike Zoom Hyperdisruptor Men's Basketball Shoe is built with an innovative one-piece upper and less rubber at the outsole for aggressive traction and an extremely lightweight feel. It's designed to move naturally with the foot to minimize distractions and help you stay focused on the game.

Lightweight Construction
    Hyperfuse construction features three layers of material fused together to create a seamless one-piece upper, resulting in zones of ventilation, durability and stability. This shoe's Hyperfuse construction is even lighter than traditional Hyperfuse with fewer synthetic skins, which are strategically placed in areas you need them most for support.

Enhanced Cushioning
    Housed in the forefoot and heel are the largest Nike Zoom units ever used in a Nike Basketball shoe, providing lightweight cushioning and a super-responsive ride. With bigger Nike Zoom units, Nike designers were able to remove a layer of Phylon foam and allow the foot direct contact with the Nike Zoom cushioning for better responsiveness.

Aggressive Traction
    Tuned specifically for basketball's quick cuts and unique landing angles, the outsole features an enhanced herringbone pattern that grips the ground during aggressive play. Layers of rubber have been stripped away for a lightweight, minimal feel on the court.

Fewer Distractions
    On the Nike Zoom Hyperdisruptor, the tongue is built in to the upper to avoid movement during play, and a new innovative lacing system bends naturally and comfortably to help minimize distractions.

More Benefits
    Weight: 10.2 ounces (men's size 9)
    Molded heel counter for lightweight support and a flexible fit
    Cutouts at the outsole to reduce weight and reveal Nike Zoom cushioning
    Flex grooves for enhanced flexibility and natural movement

2. jumpman91023

jumpman91023

I was gonna start a thread or ask if anyone knew any info about these. But I knew someone would start one. Shoe does seem pretty legit as a hoopin shoe.

3. jumpman91023

jumpman91023

Lamar Odom Christmas day

4. dr damon

dr damon

They just dropped on ndc They seem promising. Less hype= price will drop quickly

5. jumpman91023

jumpman91023

And when it does, I will be gettin a pair to add to the hoopin rotation.

6. alp

alp

i dont know, something about it seems off, maybe theyll look better in person

7. flasheightzero

flasheightzero

pics off some euro website

lowkey excited about this shoe, tongue attached to upper could mean great lockdown, traction pattern looks sharp, if the zoom feel is right, that'd hit the trifecta: tight, sticky, low to the ground

8. si3n4

si3n4

Anyone seen the orange pair in the latest Slam? Those are the business. Will get a pair for hoop.

9. water

water

10. irishbaz

irishbaz

Is stat wearin these lately?

11. slp product

slp product

These should definitely get the House of Hoops treatment and release in player exclusive colorways.
    Steph Curry
    Rudy Gay
    etc..

12. copleyhawkins

copleyhawkins

Cant believe this sneaker is getin no love.  Shoe sounds dang near flawless.  I will be picking these up eventually.

13. hellaflush

hellaflush

This sneaker is dope...  [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 2, 2013
  14. mister friendly

mister friendly

How big are the zoom units?

15. gausswho

gausswho

I read the reviews on the Nike website and the people said the shoes were way too narrow.  When they sized up, the shoe was too long.

Hopefully this is only an exception, not the norm.  I was looking into these shoes aswell, they have some nice coloways.

16. bostonmarc

bostonmarc

^^^ I bought a pair but have not played in the yet. They are "narrow" just like all the other hyper lined shoes. Not super narrow though

17. mjd77

mjd77

Is there going to be a low version of these?