Nike Zoom Hyperflight! Release date- March 29, 2013

View media item 382941
I don't know how I feel about these. Need some more pics.
ibkH0lst0RPi8F.gif

I bought the lebron version online before they released locally. I was very disappointed when they arrived. Usually when I get new kicks in I cant wait to play in them. These have sat in the box since the day they arrived. Anyone thinking of getting them, try to check them out in person first. Pics dont tell the story of just how cheap these feel and look in real life.

Last edited:
I try to play at least 1 game in every shoe I get. Not big on wearing basketball shoes casually except 4's and flight 89's. I will play in these eventually but I'm not in any rush.

I'll never understand why people quote all the pics, when they can quote just one

The Viz are ok I guess. They'll probably be $180.

Those viz are fire. I know a lot of folks on here don't like bright colors, but I will ball in these.

I feel like viz zoom on these is such a waste. The upper is stiff on these so any comfort from the cushioning is negated by the pain in your pinky toes lol. The Zoom Turbine on the other hand were :pimp:. Although I was heavier back when those came out so they bottomed out when I land sometimes.

safe to say you aint gettin em then...

couple things tho.

1) these seem like they shoulda been the successor to the kd v's. look just like the v's but on roids.

2) anyone else tired of these trendy/weird high ankle cuts that are made purely for people to tuck their jeans behind? s*** is beyond corny @ this point...

Last edited:
safe to say you aint gettin em then...

couple things tho.

1) these seem like they shoulda been the successor to the kd v's. look just like the v's but on roids.

2) anyone else tired of these trendy/weird high ankle cuts that are made purely for people to tuck their jeans behind? s*** is beyond corny @ this point...
I hate that look too, but the og's had the same cut way before that crazy trend.

I want a pair to play ball in but i'm afraid these will crease like a mf and my ankle would probably get busted because the fit is not secure and the base is not wide enough.

Back
Top Bottom