Nike Zoom Hyperflight! Release date- March 29, 2013

I do agree, these colorways are a little off, but im gettin a pair for the people who want them. for ppl who don't, imma get another pair  of something for ya"ll. lol.

^ I don't know if these are going to have Zoom Air or not. I had plenty of the OGs and there's just no cushion. The point of this shoe was to make it the lightest shoe at that time and they were successful.

Almost copped the the 2 colors I seem yesterday but wasn't about to drop 150 a pop. There not going to sale so ill wait it out and cop for the low later

Saw and held the KDs at Shoe Palace. Might differ from store to store which gets which pair an employee said. Looked and felt cheap as expected.

Last edited:
I have 3 pairs of the OG and if I didn't already know they had zoom air in the heel I would never guess it. There is no springy feel whatsoever. They feel completely dead compared to every other zoom air-based shoe I have.

I still love em to death, just not to play in ( I never have played in them, but it's patently obvious they wouldn't be ideal :lol: ). I'm hoping those galaxy ones don't sell out and end up on sale somehow cus I'm really not trying to drop $150 on these.

Last edited:
1st time post here in NT...got mine today from Air-Knight. I expected before hand that the printing and the shoe will look cheap, well that opinion changed once I got them and tried them on. So comfy and light! These will def not be slept on especially the Lebron's. Pardon me for the IG pic.

The originals were only good to break people's neck back in the day with the flashy colorways. Shoes felt like garbage on feet and looked even worse after you wore them. They weren't even a good ballin shoe back then and unless you want to have both your ankles snapped in half they shouldn't touch the court nowadays. They should just retro the yellow and jwill colorway and be done with this shoe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom